New album talk - album coming when fish start riding bicycles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am too very skeptical of this. I still think we're at least 3 months away from a single.

If we listened to every rumour on Facebook, Manhatten would have leaked by now - and the second album's track listing would have been posted.

This really doesn't belong in this thread, but whatever. :giggle:

edgequote.jpg~original

https://twitter.com/EdgeRatedR

I can't remember the last time I saw a CD single for sale in a store. I buy albums from local stores all the time. But singles? I've had to order all the U2 singles from NLOTH from Amazon.

I can't remember the last time I saw a CD single for sale in a store. I buy albums from local stores all the time. But singles? I've had to order all the U2 singles from NLOTH from Amazon.

the Newbury Comics store in my local mall carries singles from time to time. I bought the Magnificent, City of Blinding Lights and Stuck in a Moment singles there recently, as well as all three Electrical Storm versions that came out years ago.

Ok, so a LOCAL German radio station announces a U2 single release on a Sunday.

No way.

There's nothing about it on the German U2 board, and they would have the story and usually have very good connections.

Ok, so a LOCAL German radio station announces a U2 single release on a Sunday.

No way.

There's nothing about it on the German U2 board, and they would have the story and usually have very good connections.

I still think we'll get a single by the end of the year without a doubt. If album is out in February like Larry confirmed, I'm betting on an early december single...

You bought every single from NLOTH? :ohmy:

Do their singles even come with any B-sides nowadays? I don't know. I can't even remember the last time I bought a single. It's only about albums for me.

Is anyone else a little surprised that the news of the photoshoot and the whole band being together lately does not seem to be making it out of the fan sites? A couple of months ago Alan Carr and Rolling Stone made note of these things but now they are not. We've seen them pick up on lots of tiny stuff from the fan sites, so is this intentional silence-keeping on the part of the press?

Alan Cross mentioned the photoshoots..

of course, it could be that after years of "Album"/"no album", media outlets are saying, fuck it: nothing to report here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom