New album Summer 2007?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aygo said:

I agree, but I don't want another OOTS or an album full of OOTS and Coldplay/Keane-sort of songs...

OOTS doesnt sound like a coldplay/keane song does it :huh: U2 were here before both of them anyway so :madspit: (i hate hate hate coldplay!)

partygirlvox said:

OOTS doesnt sound like a coldplay/keane song does it :huh: U2 were here before both of them anyway so :madspit: (i hate hate hate coldplay!)

To me it does. Maybe that's why I hate the song so much...:huh:

partygirlvox said:

I didnt mean to do that at you, i just reread it and it sounds like im being mean..sorry i meant the :madspit: at coldplay!

partygirlvox said:

That's not what I said. Read again my post and then make a consensual comment.
I meant to say that I'd probably wouldn't appreciate much U2 releasing something piano-based or full or guitar-lacking.

If U2 can take one away shred of the glimmer of brilliance that shines through in the climax of OOTS, then they might have a good album with them.

Back
Top Bottom