New Album - inc 'Invisible' - discussion of Hangar Clips, Super Bowl and Amy Poehler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My bald Welsh Edge cat looked at me earlier and mouthed the words "Get the fuck out scumbag!"

It was for sure out of the ordinary. Love that the cat spiked me with LSD and tried to freak me out though. props to my pussy.

I kicked the bastard across the room obviously.

well the good news for me (and most of you) is that in just over two weeks, we'll probably have our hands on Invisible as soon as Tom Brady wins his fourth Super Bowl. why will he do that? because he's tom brady, u2 are his favorite band, and because:

UnderArmour.jpg

Click. Clack.

well the good news for me (and most of you) is that in just over two weeks, we'll probably have our hands on Invisible as soon as Tom Brady wins his fourth Super Bowl. why will he do that? because he's tom brady, u2 are his favorite band, and because:

UnderArmour.jpg

Click. Clack.

Winning

Ha - no need to worry your avatar is fine - which ever one you decide to use.

Appreciate your compliment too. :hug:

Also I am the king of delirious around these parts so if I start to accidentally make sense then that might be cause for concern.

I've had friends ask me if I'm okay when I'm quiet and calm and making sense, so I think I know where you are coming from haha.

If you start to get all logical and sounding like a normal person I'll sound the alarm quick smart!

Or if I don't do that, I'll just go back to my dance rehearsals with the Edge cat.

We are like tOrville and Dean, or Nuriyev? the high jumpy tights bulge man and the Darcey Brussels! the prima who would drown in heavy rain (a nose joke, sorry Darcey)

Damn you Guinness!. my first day here and I'm a drunken mess spouting whimble to one and all.

Seahawks or Broncos?

Invisible will be a huge tune, like BD, but darker.

AB meets Muse meets ATYCLB.. that is all.

I would love both of those ideas. :drool: :love: :up:

Makes way too much sense, buckle your seat belts kids, we are on full all out launch countdown in T -, this is ground control to Major Tom ... 2014-2015 are going to be a blast!

David Bowie's "Space Oddity" - YouTube

Has hell frozen over? Actual up to date news from U2.com? I'm digging this new mgmt and the Invisible references are still cagey. Wouldn't it be awesome if it was 12 new songs + this one and OL? ;)

I love our new (hipster) management. Adam said back in October that it was 12 songs. I'd love it to be 12 songs PLUS OL and Invisible. Although I'll be quite content if OL and Invisible are 10/12.

Seahawks or Broncos?

At the risk of starting a war...the Super Bowl is going to be Den vs NE and Broncos win 20-17. (Made that prediction a little while back and am sticking to it.)

And in SB related news, I'm predicting a commercial airing in the 3rd quarter, post-halftime but before the 4th quarter celebration mood hits. It's going to be the video for Invisible, with news on where/how to DL the single (available Feb 4th?) and with any luck, an album release date AND A NAME FOR IT.

:corn: I'll go back to PLEBA now.
And take my rightful spot at Lord Clayton's side in his Castle. :wink:

At the risk of starting a war...the Super Bowl is going to be Den vs NE and Broncos win 20-17. (Made that prediction a little while back and am sticking to it.)
1. Cut a hole in the box.

2. This would be a really intriguing and unprecedented development, wouldn't it?

3. Never count out Touchdown Tom.

Adam Clayton is ashamed at your lack of knowledge on how the NFL's conference structure works.

Sent from my android cause iphones are for old people

So in the past week we've gone from cautiously pessimistic about a fall 2014 release, to OMG THE ALBUM IS IMMINENT THINGS ARE HAPPENING NOW, to being cautiously pessimistic about a fall 2014 release.

This has been the wait from hell for this album. Wish I was a hardcore Springsteen fan instead... now that guy delivers!

So in the past week we've gone from cautiously pessimistic about a fall 2014 release, to OMG THE ALBUM IS IMMINENT THINGS ARE HAPPENING NOW, to being cautiously pessimistic about a fall 2014 release.

This has been the wait from hell for this album. Wish I was a hardcore Springsteen fan instead... now that guy delivers!

Pays to be hardcore fans of both :wink:

Seriously though... I wasn't expecting an album at all, and then all of a sudden poof... There it was.

I think the main difference, other than Bruce being a freakish songwriter, is that Springsteen isn't afraid to just throw stuff out there.

U2 clearly is.

Sent from my android cause iphones are for old people

I am a fan of Springsteen's, for sure, and I have seen him in concert once. It was great, I hope he comes to Columbus again so I can see him this coming year.

However, I can't really get into his new stuff. The Rising and Magic were pretty good, I guess, but I never really got into the stuff that came after that. "...Asbury Park" through "Born in the USA" is such a solid set of music though, virtually untouchable.

But, for better or worse, U2 are my favorite band, and that's just the way it is. Have been for almost 20 years now, since I was about 13. It's hell sometimes.

But, for better or worse, U2 are my favorite band, and that's just the way it is. Have been for almost 20 years now, since I was about 13. It's hell sometimes.

Yeah, that about sums it up. I was 4. And saw the video for Streets. That was the beginning of the end. And for better or worse, I've been there. Although I did have that "fuck you Bono" phase during ATYCLB. I was a teen, I was more into pop than rock, and I was a hardcore BSB girl (still love them. Shush.).

Other than that, what can I say? Ad' owns me. Heart, soul, core.
And it is not easy. But nothing worth having ever is. :heart:

If Bono says the album will be out in June, that is the absolute BEST CASE SCENARIO. When dealing with U2, never believe the best case scenario, or Bono. Fall is looking more likely, and delaying until next spring seems even more likely than that.

Back
Top Bottom