new album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jonicus

Babyface
Latest I heard from my news I heard was the new album will be next year sometime with a tour for the fall. It would make sense to put out another album, they do want to make money afterall, and the best way would be to release an album, wait a year two, release 90-02 greatest hits etc.

Ive been eagerly putting away in my U2 Savings Account so whatever they do, new album or tour, I'll be ready!!!

same here! i did start setting aside money for the new tour. my husband and i are moving to a cheaper house and will save something like 1000 a month! i am psyched...that means MORE SHOWS ON THE NEXT TOUR!

I am saving so that I can go to Ireland and also so that if they do go on tour I will be able to see them more then I did last time. The only prob that I have is finding some one that would want to go wit me!

elevatedsoul2 said:
I haven't been to a U2 concert yet..:grumpy: :sad: (Please keep in mind I'm only 15, and haven't been a fan that long..)
But when I DO go to one, I'm draggin alllll of my friends with me!!:yes:

LOL I went to see them when I was 15. I totally freaked! Popmart 1997. THe greatest moment of my life. Funny though, each concert I've been to thereafter has replaced "the greatest moment" category of my life. :)

Good luck in seeing them!

elizabeth said:
same here! i did start setting aside money for the new tour. my husband and i are moving to a cheaper house and will save something like 1000 a month! i am psyched...that means MORE SHOWS ON THE NEXT TOUR!

HAHAH Sounds like some people I met at Atlanta March show in 2001. We sent a few emails back and forth and they went to see several shows but were always scrapping together money and stuff, trying to juggle work schedules. hehe Lucky! Twice for me was never enough!

I read that Bono said that the3y might not tour untill they make a few more good albums. Sorry,

fritz:banghead:

Back
Top Bottom