New 18 Minute Beachclips Continued!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE LINK (thanks to zoofred, who's done great work today. )

http : //www. save file .com / files.php?fid=9781313

Or

THE STREAM

http://62.4.76.152:8000 (thanks to zoofred)

Carry On....

First post mofos!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I'm skeptical about 409. Is that only part of the song or what? 2 minutes won't cut it! I'm afraid this may be a very early version of a song.

It would be cool if where it cuts off at the end it was just the ending of the first portion of an epic song, like Zooropa!

Last edited:
I think it's time to stop listening to the beach clips for me.

the quality's making my ears bleed.

shart1780 said:
I'm skeptical about 409. Is that only part of the song or what? 2 minutes won't cut it! I'm afraid this may be a very early version of a song.

It would be cool if where it cuts off at the end it was just the ending of the first portion of an epic song, like Zooropa!

It sounds like a jam session to me.

one4u2 said:

which is? I actually thought it was a # on the street 402/404

The numbers pay little attention to extraneous symbolism…

They’re office workers…

:sad:

So are there any hints of a new musical direction?

I think LMP forgot one pic
chuck_norris_facts.png

I've never seen the forum so active since Hawaii tickets went on sale or a setlist party :ohmy:

ZeroDude said:

The numbers pay little attention to extraneous symbolism…

They’re office workers…

:sad:

um kay

ZeroDude said:

No. It's just 18 and a half minutes of Bono singing "my soul is kneeling" while Edge plays two notes over and over again, Larry plays a dull 4/4 rhythm, and Adam is nowhere to be found, though there are unconfirmed sightings of a grey-haired man with a posh accent playing bass on a small Pacific island ...

Lila64 said:

I've never seen the forum so active since Hawaii tickets went on sale or a setlist party :ohmy:

'Cause it sounds fucking great!

The more I hear it, the better it gets.
Still, I wish I could hear those lyrics better.

Axver said:

No. It's just 18 and a half minutes of Bono singing "my soul is kneeling" while Edge plays two notes over and over again, Larry plays a dull 4/4 rhythm, and Adam is nowhere to be found, though there are unconfirmed sightings of a grey-haired man with a posh accent playing bass on a small Pacific island ...

adam is just a cardboard cut out:tsk:

I still want to know who these people in France are that happened to be carrying a recorder with them on the beach and got a private preview of new material. I would die, please come forth!!!! I have questions :scream:

Axver said:

To be honest that sounds quite interesting, in relation to aural geography and logistics, rather than actual music. One can only hope though, that whatever they produce will be somewhat worthwhile.

Bono should dress up as superman!

Maybe he should… :wink:

Last edited:
Damn they aren't working for me (embarassed at late arrival).

I'll try on my other computer.

I'm really starting to get the feeling that this stuff isn't as complete as some people would like to think. 400/Can't You See feels like Bono just singing over a melody, something quite tentative before they take the melody and flesh it out into a full song. 403/Thank You is probably similar - yes, there's the Lanois connection with the lyrics and such, but I don't think it is yet fully developed. 409 sounds like a jam session. 402/I Believe and 404/All My Life feel more developed though. If there is a September single, I can see it being a version of All My Life that's a bit more polished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom