Never Let Me Go

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Disciple

New Yorker
Wow.... this hidden, simple, understated little gem from the MDH soundtrack.... I'd never heard it till last nite, and now I can't stop playing it or get it outta my head. Beautiful visuals that the song paints. Ethereal atmosphere tinged with bittersweetness.... check it out.

I quite like this song, it tends to get overshadowed by GBHF and Stateless but I think it deserves a listen along with Falling At Her Feet, which is also awesome.

I like the way that it floats along at an almost dreamy pace. I don't know why but this track is the perfect soundtrack to driving in the rain...

I listen to the MDH Soundtrack a lot, I think it's really underrated and some of the songs are fantastic. I would love some of this kind of material to be on U2's next album.

last unicorn said:
I listen to the MDH Soundtrack a lot, I think it's really underrated and some of the songs are fantastic. I would love some of this kind of material to be on U2's next album.

There's a song or 2 of the beach clips that kinda give this vibe.... who knows?

this is my favourite song of the movie. I fell in love with it the first time I heard it. I love the dark atmosphere, and Bono's voice is so dramatic and at the same time so sad...
The lyrics are a little depressing but I guess that's what makes them great.
I'm going to listen to it now:)

Back
Top Bottom