nap$ter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just posted the original email from Napster (on the link above), I was amused by the confidentialiality notice.

hmmm, interesting.
somehow i don't think it's gonna fly.

hey elvis don't let the in-line remote on your nomad touch any drop of water. this happened to mine and had to be returned. i think i'm gonna give minidisc a try now...

------------------
802.11a

Originally posted by kobayashi:
hmmm, interesting.
somehow i don't think it's gonna fly.

hey elvis don't let the in-line remote on your nomad touch any drop of water. this happened to mine and had to be returned. i think i'm gonna give minidisc a try now...

uhm. water and electronics dont mix well. but thanks for the tip.. i wont take it underwater.

------------------
-Elvis
http://plot180.net/taol/

Originally posted by Elvis:
uhm. water and electronics dont mix well. but thanks for the tip.. i wont take it underwater.

it was actually a speck of sweat. i am being totally honest.

------------------
cdma.gsm.tdma.gprs

Originally posted by kobayashi:
it was actually a speck of sweat. i am being totally honest.

dang. so like.. was this the Nomad IIc ? and if so.. it landed on the lil circle controller?

Originally posted by Elvis:

dang. so like.. was this the Nomad IIc ? and if so.. it landed on the lil circle controller?

yeah, i was working out and noticed that it had stopped working. the thing was a little moist with sweat on the buttons but i guess some got in where the phones connect. either way it was just casual use(no dunking in water lol).
i had a friend have the exact same thing happen with a nike psa 120(it's an mp3 player meant for people working out and what not), they really need to seal these things.

------------------
cdma.gsm.tdma.gprs

[This message has been edited by kobayashi (edited 01-20-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom