Naomi Campbell in new U2 video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I guess Naomi and Adam are friends now. ^Canadians your avator is cracking me up! Is it Bill Murray?

3rd version of OOTS perhaps?... or this One video with Mary J Blige?... I think it's just a rumour, but who knows... and yes I agree: PLEASE, IT CANNOT BE A MAN AND A WOMAN! If they want to release next single from HTDAAB (do we really need another one?) it should be Love and Peace or, the best possibility, a completly new song, BUT NOT A MAN AND A WOMAN!

Last edited:
i Like Man and A Woman. I think its disgustingly underrated. Although I dont think we need another single.

maybe she'll play the part of Yahweh...a female god (in more ways than one) in a song that contains a word that cannot be spoken...pure U2 to me

I like AMAAW, but if the boys are going to release another single, it needs to be a rocker...so that people don't start associating them with "easy listening"....

If this video is for A Man And A Woman, I will completely renounce my status as a U2 fan. I'm almost there as it is.

:barf:

or maybe the story is just untrue?

i am always uncertain when people quote "an inside source",

a potential 6th single from the album? *or would it be 5 because with OOTS we're still not being sure if it was supposed to be a single or just a video or not*
that's odd...I like AMAAW, but still.

I'd love something new :D

AMAAW? Noooo please, no, don't make me that!

Another new video almost 18 months after HTDAAB's release? Weird in U2's commercial politics...:scratch:

If it is really true, I hope the video is about a new song or so, Fast cars, Yahweh or LAPOE...

Roland of Gilead said:
Highly doubt that they'd "single" something that has never been played this far along on the V tour yet.

Exactly.

If this is true, I'm thinking it will be something that's not on Bomb, maybe an upcoming soundtrack or compilation thing.

GibsonGirl said:
If this video is for A Man And A Woman, I will completely renounce my status as a U2 fan. I'm almost there as it is.

:barf:

Oh, come on. :rolleyes: If U2 fans survived Elevation, I think they can survive another lame video. I can't believe you'd just throw everything away for one music video. Your loss, I guess. Besides, as others have said, it's highly unlikely they'd release that song as a single anyway.

Lancemc said:
Fast Cars anybody?

Now this would be awesome! :combust:

It's been played on tour--a good number of times, too. It's pretty much unknown to many people, esp. in the US.....which makes it less likely to be a video, at least in the States (why have a video of a song that's not even on the disc the fans can buy?). Still, like some other folks said, it's kind of late for yet another video off of HTDAAB......so perhaps, if it were to be Fast Cars, perhaps it'd be used as a sign of things to come....:hmm: :hyper:

of course, i know it won't be Fast Cars, and in a way I'm not very excited to see Naomi in a U2 video, so I'm sort of hoping it's just an unfounded rumor...

so because a webpage that no one's ever heard about makes a report about bono being impressed with someone he's known since the early 90s because she threw him a party, and now all of a sudden, just because she's a woman and bono is, of course, a man, u2 is releasing a video for a song which they've yet to even attempt to play live.

right.

Back
Top Bottom