Naomi Campbell in new U2 video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Utoo said:

Yup..further reading about FC on u2wanderer.org states: " It is also available worldwide in the limited edition box set."

I bought the cd then bought the special edition when I found out about it a week later just for the book, but never removed the disc because I already had the other one.... didn't realize til reading this thread just now that I actually own Fast Cars! Now.... can someone tell me how to get the disc out of that damn window cardboard thing?! :mad: :lol:

Oh wait... got it. :)

Last edited:
Until I figured it out, then I felt really silly :reject: :lol:

But anyways.... just heard Fast Cars for the 1st time!! I like it!

Fast cars is great and if they ever made a video for it I would probably :faint: however, I don't want anymore vids. off this album

Just read back, now I'm laughing because I don't know if you meant it was irritating finding out about the special edition or getting it out of the package. :lmao:

It was irritating getting it out of the package :lmao:

I :love: Fast Cars :bow:

*EYKIW is extremely slow tonight :hmm: *

If the band's video is half as cute as the one that won the fan video contest over at @U2, then I'm up for it. :wink:

I'm shocked that "A Man And A Woman" hasn't been a single yet. It's tailor made for Adult Contemporary stations and VH1 (which target a lot of U2's audience)....

i am sure i will get flamed for this BUT I really like AMAAW! It be cool if they released the video. Think ablout most people dont want them to release AMAAW but why should U2 do what people want them to do? thats like making radio friendly songs! U2 sshould do what ever they want and if they want to release AMAAW then thats great for them :)

My 2/100 of a dollar!

typhoon said:

[If they released "Who's Gonna Ride..." and "If God..." as singles before (long after dropping them from their live sets), I could see them releasing "A Man and a Woman." They're selling out all their shows anyway, I doubt they need to cherry-pick their singles to maximize the cross-promotion. I'd rather they released "BEEP BEEP BEEP" from Zooropa, but I still wouldn't be surprised if shart stops posting in a month or so.

LOL what the.... why did you mention me? I've barely posted one short message in this thread.

U2Man said:
But A Man and and a Woman was a b-side. Wouldn't it be odd to release it as a single now? :huh:

sweetest thing was a b-side too but that's a slightly different case

I was playing Fast Cars at work once and a co-worker ran over to my desk asking what it was I was playing.

When I told her she hopped onto the iTunes Music Store to buy it and now plays it on repeat all the time!

So I got her the Jacknife Lee remix and Xanax & Wine to change it up a bit, but she seriously just keeps repeating them all!

that's how bad-ass & addictive FAST CARS is!

it would rock as a single, but since they don't even release singles in the US (and anything since Vertigo hasn't done THAT great on the radio) it doesn't really matter for out here.

Doesn't mean they can't make a cool video, they made one for Love is Blindness didn't they? And Ground Beneath Her Feet was the extra track on ATYCLB and it has a video.

Last edited:
jvferrandiz said:
an extended version with a longer solo would be great, like the sountrack version of stay.

is that different than the Single version of Stay?

Is it only available on the Stay (Faraway So Close!) movie soundtrack?

If so, I don't think I've ever heard it if it's not on The Complete U2 or the 2 Stay CD singles !!

Peronally I think Love And Peace is the song majorly deserving of a single, but IMO it would have to be a live one.... but the problem is they've already done too many performance videos for that to happen.

Back
Top Bottom