Naomi Campbell in new U2 video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SpaceOddity said:

Oh, come on. :rolleyes: If U2 fans survived Elevation, I think they can survive another lame video. I can't believe you'd just throw everything away for one music video. Your loss, I guess. Besides, as others have said, it's highly unlikely they'd release that song as a single anyway.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I wouldn't throw everything away because of one video. It would just deepen my current feelings of dissent, that's all I'm saying. And even though it is highly unlikely that they'd do anything with AMAAW, it'd be pretty damn stupid for U2 to release another single. Overexposure is never a good thing.

neutral said:

Hi Neuty! :flirt: Haven't seen you in quite a while. :wink:

GibsonGirl said:

Overexposure is never a good thing.

Post 2000 Bono (who is astonishingly and suspiciously different from how Pre 2000 Bono used to be) disagrees with your statement.

:sigh:

Last edited:
Zootlesque said:

Post 2000 Bono (who is astonishingly and suspiciously different from how Pre 2000 Bono used to be) disagrees with your statement.

Post 2000 Bono can stuff it. :happy:

AMAAW is the worst song U2 has made in a long time. If they released that as a video I'd kill myself.

If they were going to make a video gfor that song it should include Bono's wife, no one else!

Headache in a Suitcase said:
so because a webpage that no one's ever heard about makes a report about bono being impressed with someone he's known since the early 90s because she threw him a party, and now all of a sudden, just because she's a woman and bono is, of course, a man, u2 is releasing a video for a song which they've yet to even attempt to play live.

right.

Headache brings the common sense.:up:

Though is is funny to watch all the closet U2 haters jump from windows over a song that was released to the world almost 15 months ago.

I'm gonna have to get medieval soon aren't I?

Zootlesque said:

This is a joke right?

Since when has U2 ever been worried about over exposure?

shart1780 said:
AMAAW is the worst song U2 has made in a long time. If they released that as a video I'd kill myself.

We've got some drama queens in here today.

Utoo said:

Now this would be awesome! :combust:

It's been played on tour--a good number of times, too. It's pretty much unknown to many people, esp. in the US.....which makes it less likely to be a video, at least in the States (why have a video of a song that's not even on the disc the fans can buy?). Still, like some other folks said, it's kind of late for yet another video off of HTDAAB......so perhaps, if it were to be Fast Cars, perhaps it'd be used as a sign of things to come....:hmm: :hyper:

of course, i know it won't be Fast Cars, and in a way I'm not very excited to see Naomi in a U2 video, so I'm sort of hoping it's just an unfounded rumor...

I live in the US and I have a HTDAAB with Fast Cars on it

Anyway, I doubt it would be another single...but I don't think it'll be anything from a new ALBUM but perhaps a soundtrack or just a random track like Electrical Storm (which of course isn't necessarily a random track, but I'm sure you know what I mean)

doubleU said:
We've got some drama queens in here today.
Just "today"? :wink: Seems like every thread is crawling with them. :uhoh:

U2 SUX! Now excuse me, I have to go post more in a U2 forum :whistle: hehe.

It seems I've spent too much time in B&C ripping on Kid A.

Meanwhile, this board has gone right down the pooper.

Time to resume regular patrols.

shart1780 said:

If they were going to make a video gfor that song it should include Bono's wife, no one else!

or bono's mom....

Remember the knife fight in Butch Cassidy?

Headache in a Suitcase said:
so because a webpage that no one's ever heard about makes a report about bono being impressed with someone he's known since the early 90s because she threw him a party, and now all of a sudden, just because she's a woman and bono is, of course, a man, u2 is releasing a video for a song which they've yet to even attempt to play live.

Facts?

In a rumor thread?

We don't need facts in a rumor thread.

bono_212 said:

I live in the US and I have a HTDAAB with Fast Cars on it

I'm in the US, too. I'm not saying no American has a cd with Fast Cars on it----just that the disc released here in the US didn't have it, so most people here in the states probably don't have the song. :shrug:

Utoo said:

I'm in the US, too. I'm not saying no American has a cd with Fast Cars on it----just that the disc released here in the US didn't have it, so most people here in the states probably don't have the song. :shrug:

But I bought my cd in America...

(I'm sorry I'm not trying to argue)

not that i actually think there's gonna be a new video... but as for the "why'd they release fast cars when it's not on most CDs argument," wouldn't releasing a song not on most of the CDs be a good business move, forcing those who like it to either download it off iTunes, buy the copy of the cd that has it or buy it as newly released single.

Back
Top Bottom