names

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
maxy, blastel, cranscates, jamongi, cricket, lance, rarry, faucet, banjo-man, sachiro-o-say, rammer, deathbear, nanzi, grambels, chak, sweet-sassy-molassy, cow of the seas, ring that bell honey, gringo, i hope interference shuts down so i can have a life - wait i didnt mean that please dont ban me, gregory hines, hangin with mr cooper, crappel, junior juice, hmm, juice smells good, the breaded patriot, flag pole pear, hent the power bear, resuit, reckoner, amigos, lemons, flat is up to bat, wanda cherry-picker jones, flipgeeza, martin, whortence, gary, blattus, balls mccone, cloyd, box bren-delle, gus and rus glingazing, susan and betty baker, the north carolina twisters, the hawaiaiaian babes, the texas axes, the californian sicys, mabel and roxanna obdul jabarr send their best wishes, wally wallopson, franchesca fiance!, bruiser, chipper, gregory hines, whistle, unkie dueck, unkie chester, featuring ben the slacker williams on bass, and ofcourse, last but not least, jillian papenheimer.

whats your name list gang? gang? gang? gang?

----------

low speed internet connections dragging you down?

------------------
-Cloyd
-Balls McCone
-Cloyd (again)
-Blattus
-Box Bran-Delle

Just think how much could have been accomplished in the time you took to type that out.

Originally posted by mug222:
Just think how much could have been accomplished in the time you took to type that out.

That's why I don't post much anymore.
tongue.gif

you are a funny boy though, bear

I don't think anyone has as many names as you, except possibly Whortense. Here are some of my names:

Calluna, Callunes Le Luna, luna, tuna - thanks alot for that one, bear!
mad.gif
Heather, Purple Heather, spoookina and/or gnarla, and in high school people called me Spike.

But I think you need to develop characters for some of your names or little bizarre stories about them. I would like to see that.

------------------
We plants are happy plants.

lol @ mug.

i really do believe that individual was perplexed by this post. i long for these sorts of replies. thanks for not letting me down!

skeek, ive noticed you dont post very much at all, recently, dont tell me that you actually got that girlfriend that me and swallow strongly suggested staying away from? girls are evil. well ok, no theyre not. hot girls are hot.

nice names calluna. did they call you spike as in spike from degrassi hall?!

more names gang!!

------------------
-Cloyd
-Balls McCone
-Cloyd (again)
-Blattus
-Box Bran-Delle

Are we talking registered names? Or simply nicknames we have in real life....

I had one nickname in cyberspace and was tackled by five chatters the minute I said hi and that was the end of that. Well I'll dust "myself" off and poke in here...(ready for another hit)...Rachel.

mikal, Cookie Manwhore, Zoo Schabow, Homer Simpson, Roast Duck, Schabow, Mikey, Homey, Bono-Wannabe, Jamal, Shaniqua, Shantel, LeRoy

My list isn't funny.

[This message has been edited by mikal (edited 01-28-2002).]

Originally posted by mikal:

My list isn't funny.

[This message has been edited by mikal (edited 01-28-2002).]

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually leroy is pretty good!

------------------
-Cloyd
-Balls McCone
-Cloyd (again)
-Blattus
-Box Bran-Delle

No, I wasn't named after that nerdy Spike from DeGrassi High. I actually got that name because I had convinved my younger sister that I had a split personality which was an evil, murderous character named Spike. The name caught on because my friends thought it was funny that a sweet, young hippie girl would have a bad-ass name like Spike.

------------------
We plants are happy plants.

mikal, Cookie Manwhore, Zoo Schabow, Homer Simpson, Roast Duck, Schabow, Mikey, Homey, Bono-Wannabe, Jamal, Shaniqua, Shantel, LeRoy

------------------
SHANIQUA DON'T LIVE HERE NO MORE!

Heather
Heather Feather
'H'
Mom (Mahmmmmmm!!!)
Pookie
Smackie the Cow
Shamu
Sweetie
HeFre
Freddy
Hollywood (maiden name is Fredericks)
Kelly
drumkeeran

That was fun!!! and not too time consuming.

------------------
If your glass house should crack....POE

whoretence, old french whore, juicie salevagine, dintie moore, dandy warhola, hardecanute the stout, betelgeuse, zampone, mariah carey, chesty laroux, debbie dallas, la comtesse d'argueil, ?kunt, you, tit?e twist, katie couric, shaniqua h.w. bush, la ronze, threepac, notorious p.i.g.

i'll come up with more later.

-mlle. salevagine

------------------
~whortense wiffin
walla walla, washington

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
gang? gang? gang? gang?

damnit stop talking like that body by jake dude!! or i will call you jake (and jash) for the rest of your life!

------------------
awaken all those whispers in the dusty shadow of a passing favour...
ME!

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
lol @ mug.

i really do believe that individual was perplexed by this post. i long for these sorts of replies. thanks for not letting me down!

Happy to oblige! Gosh darn it I just love when we can exist together in perfect harmony! lala yaya! (soft bulletin by the flaming lips = kickass, mofo rocking album, 3rd best of 90s) hootchie kootchie man you put me in a good mood.

but seriously folks, I appreciate the value of names as much as the next detox survivor. how else could one possibly describe a certain member of the Ursus arctos species (though I assume you to be a member of the grizzly family--do i assume too much?) to be a "cocksucker," a "wanker", or even a "bloody bastard." It would be impossible. Heres to names!

Back
Top Bottom