Name the Album / Design New Album Cover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't post mine but you can check it out at my site:

www.freewebs.com/u2_lovetown

in new album section. Anyone can post it here also if they're a premium member, that way not everyone has to find it on my site, lol, thanks!

Last edited:
NEXUS SEXUS:sexywink:
nexus.jpg

BIKINI:cool:
this would be a cool title for the new album. as far as i know BIKINI was an alternative/working title through the ACHTUNG BABY recording sessions...?
bikini.jpg

PENDULUM...imagine the stage design...the band entering the stage on a rollercoaster,...360? projections against the inside of a temporary dome (drapery or synthetics) above and around the audience...:coocoo:
pendulum.jpg

Last edited:
THE ART OF LOVING: its psychological as well as its philosophical. the album is inspired by the book of Erich Fromm. i want more rockers!
loving.jpg

i just surfed the forum on @u2.com and found some interesting ideas for the new album title:

FIX THE GLITCH * FUMAROLES * ARMS OPEN * REMOVE LUXURY * COLORS COME FLASH * YOU BOOGEY * MOTIVATOR * PRECIOUS SOUL* COMPRESSOR * JEEPSTER

my favorite is FIX THE GLITCH just a great title, philosophic in some way and a nice reference to motorhead:yes:

If the album is titled "Vertigo", what about an "are you for a vertigo" thing for the cover?
i.e., the band standing on the road hitchiking, photographed from the inside of a car, and a sign showing a place called Vertigo ahead...

I was going to post something about how fucking dense you are but can't be arsed. Oh look, I did.

Back
Top Bottom