Name the Album / Design New Album Cover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
vertigo.jpg

Wow, I love this last one.

I wonder how the rest of the band would feel in only Bono was on the cover though?

jacobus said:
:yes:...yep, but no worries mate its just for fun...:wave:

Dude your funny in a nasty way...:wink:

(I knew and was refering to your same subject-post in other topic.
I should use more smiley's:yes: )
Nice cover btw

GO ALBUM GO !!!

Last edited:
this cover of "Sonic Boom" reminds me of Fatboy Slim's video for "Bird of Prey",which is btw a great song.
nevermind:| :| :|

its time now to do a sample of all my covers i've done so far. there are 17 tiny squares on the following sample. it would be interesting if you hav a favored one...which one do you like the most, and which one do you really hate? if you want please let me know...its easy to vote. top left is #1, top right is #4 etc.
give it a go:wave:
17covers.jpg

Jacobus,
I really dislike "Ready to rumble"
and Monolith ("graphics") as the best
althoiugh it's kinda "2001 a space odyssey" like..
Still think there gonna call it simply "Electrical Storm"...

GO ALBUM GO

Last edited:
I agree with silenus.
they really should've just saved the name "electrical storm" and used it for this album, it would be a great album name, especially for what kind of music they have been describing.

silenus you're right, monolith is a bit like '2001 space odyssey', but there is a deeper message too: the big monolith originally is part of the who cover art of 'who's next'. after a few references to the raw and powerful sound of the who during the recording process of the new album i just thought by myself a hidden message would be okay. the work of u2 is full of hidden messages you know...;-)
check it out: original cover

p.s. i don't like 'Electrical Storm' as title as i don't like "Electrical Storm' as song.

Last edited:
Made a nice one titled

"U2 Electrical Decharge"

but can't put it online :(
(never said I was a computer wizard :no: )
Picture of a lighting with the text in babyblue
and I'm the only one who owns it...:lol:

GO ALBUM GO !!!

Last edited:
Monolith is probably my favorite so far....really is a standout image like their other covers....and it could undoubtedly fit with the theme of lots of the album's songs...

Jacobus's "The Shape of Things" is my runner up.....and his hilarious "Ready To Rumble" cover looked very professional and made me laugh for days. So he gets the Congeniality award as well as the grand prize. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom