Name one thing more DISorganized than the staff of any Ticketmaster outlet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The football coaching staff/entire football team at the University of Kansas.

uhm this is a toughie, let me think it over
*racking brain trying to come up with something decent*
Well there a couple of things I can come up with, taxes, educational system, INS (seriously guys these people had me going around endless and infinite circles trying to get my citizenship papers, it's also the most stupid and hypocrite system in the world runned by the all the idiots in the world that couldn't get a job with ticketmaster, sorry if there's anyone here that works for them but really give me a break), uhm I guess I can go on and on.

But there's definitely nothing as openly and unashamedly corrupt and disorganized as ticketmaster. I'm really thinking about finding a way to take these idiots to court. There's definitely enough support for such a case, especially now with these high ticket prices. I bet you if we all put our brains together we can put an end to it.

-Marina

My underwear drawer.

------------------
PLEBA: It's Just A Stinkin' Forum!!!!!!! Yeesh!!!!!!!

admission staff, the admission web site, admission.

------------------
i'm a reasonable man
get off my case

The security system that let 19 terrorists get on planes with box cutters (and they took away the box cutter I forgot was in my backpack when I flew to Florida in December 1998!) I don't mind that they took mine. I DO mind that they didn't take THEIRS!!

------------------
"You're dangerous...'cause you're honest"

I don't think that the Ticketmaster staff should be blamed for anything! When I worked there, I wasn't trained at all. The management is awful(and they're a bunch of pricks)! Most staffs at Ticketmaster outlets work as hard as they can!

------------------
13 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom