My wildest U2 fantasies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Now I know that the chances of any of these actually happening are slim to none, sort of the same chance of Bono leaving his beloved Ali to run away with me to a ranch in Western Utah.

But a girl can dream, can't she?

Here they are, in order from not even gonna happen to not a stupid chance in hell of happening:

4. The long-sleeved T-shirts for the next tour are under 30 bucks.

3. Bill Flanagan has been following the boys all over the world and hanging out during the recording of this next record. The new book comes out next winter.

2. Interscope releases singles here in the States so I don't have to pay import prices.

And (drumroll) 1. The band actually releases real, previously unreleased songs on the singles, not just remixed versions of songs we've all heard before.

There you go. The thoughts of a woman with too much spare time to think lately.

martha said:
4. The long-sleeved T-shirts for the next tour are under 30 bucks.

3. Bill Flanagan has been following the boys all over the world and hanging out during the recording of this next record. The new book comes out next winter.

2. Interscope releases singles here in the States so I don't have to pay import prices.

And (drumroll) 1. The band actually releases real, previously unreleased songs on the singles, not just remixed versions of songs we've all heard before.

I like the way your mind works, martha. :up:

:love: If only...

Re: Re: My wildest U2 fantasies!

Queen Bee said:
I like the way your mind works, martha. :up:

Me, too.

Originally posted by Queen Bee

:love: If only...

If only indeed...:yes:.

I'll go with those, martha (so you dream about you guys running away to a ranch in Utah, eh? :p. In order for any of my dreams involving him to come true, we'd have to be pretty darn close in age...which is why I'm just going to continue sitting here waiting patiently for a time machine...anywho, back to the topic at hand...).

Anglea

we must be nature lovers martha.....mine involves getting them out in the wilderness too:D I want them to retire( after the next tour) , buy the land surrounding mine and we can spend our days making beautiful...........music together.
You're right about tour shirts, I prefer the long -sleeved ones. Last one I bought for my son was $50...Ouch! (such nice people at Pantera concerts too, I accidently left it on the seat and no one took it. It was there when I went back to look for it..Phew!)

I'm rather behind in my U2 book buying, so my fantasy would be he writes the book and retails it for $9.99.....ideas person :)

umm re: Utah and Ali. Isn't polygamy legal in Utah?
Problem solver too:D

My wildest (non-PLEBA) fantasy would be U2 playing at this club near where I live. It's a wonderful place to hear live music, but the acts they book are usually crap.

Back
Top Bottom