My U2 dream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

I'm Ready

War Child
not sure if this belongs in EYKIW but it can be moved if I guessed wrong

anyways so in my dream I had last night I was at a Bruce Springsteen solo accoustic show

during the encore I find myself in a bombshelter type area right infront of the stage, and then on the Big screen I notice they are showing that U2 is in the audience

I look around and they are directly to my right

overjoyed I shook hands with Bono, High-fived the edge, and then Springsteen Broke into his first ever solo-accoustic performance of Sometimes You Can't Make it On Your Own

In my U2 dream I had met Bano outside his hotel room and we were high-fiving and taking pictures with people like I was a celebrity too. :lol:

Then one very odd dream involved me and U2 in a water balloon fight. :huh: No idea what that meant. Creepy.

U2phan said:
lol NICE

when U2 is in my dreams though, I never saw Larry or Adam...they're always back there somewhere

funny that you mention that

I know that Adam and Larry were there, but I kept trying to get the Larry, but the Edge kept blocking him off

once Springsteen started playing sometimes you can't make it on your own I lost interest

U2 was in my dream a few nights ago. Before they showed up, I was watching some sorta Olympics-like thing in an arena, and then I saw them. There was going to be some karaoke showdown thing, and they wanted me to help them. :eyebrow: Why they need someone to "help" them, especially me, I don't know...Anyways, we were going to sing "Where The Streets Have No Name", but before the "showdown", I woke up.

:huh: Yeah, so my dream made no sense...

I haven't really had a dream specifically about U2 that I can remember (I usually don't remember my dreams) I just go to bed and wake up with City of Blinding Lights ringing in my ears...

I had a dream when I played hide-and-go-seek with moptop John Lennon and Paul McCartney. I smoked LSD with Paul (???) and then fell asleep. I woke up 20 years later and wandered around the house looking for John, and asked my bro where he was. He told me John's dead and I was like, oh bummer.

....weirdest dream EVER

U2phan said:
I had a dream when I played hide-and-go-seek with moptop John Lennon and Paul McCartney. I smoked LSD with Paul (???) and then fell asleep. I woke up 20 years later and wandered around the house looking for John, and asked my bro where he was. He told me John's dead and I was like, oh bummer.

....weirdest dream EVER

pritty sweet dream!!!!:cool:

The U2 dreams I had were a bit weird. I would have dreams that I would be in a record store finding some weird import hard to find ultra rare U2 album with beautiful artwork or something. I don't know why, but in the dream it would be as if I found the coolest rarest album ever.

I've had dreams about being at a U2 show, but it would be a Joshua Tree era show and it would be the greatest show ever.

Apparently when I dream abot U2 the significance of whatever I am dreaming about triples in the dream setting.

I dreamt I was driving through the desert with a bunch of friends. Suddenly I point out the window and shout "Look! A Joshua tree!" The driver slams on the brakes, and everyone's like "OMG! Where?!" Then I look again and go "Oh wait, nevermind. That's a cactus."

I've had some dreams involving U2, unfortunately I always forget what they're about later on, curses!

I've had just one U2-themed dream. I dreamt I was appying for a job as a U2 roadie. The interview took place with Edge, on his floating houseboat down south somewhere. Anyway, he explained that if I wanted to join "the team", I'd better get more rest; no more late nights. He then went on lecturing, extolling the virtues of a high-protein diet.

:edge:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I dreamt I was driving through the desert with a bunch of friends. Suddenly I point out the window and shout "Look! A Joshua tree!" The driver slams on the brakes, and everyone's like "OMG! Where?!" Then I look again and go "Oh wait, nevermind. That's a cactus."

:lmao: That made me laugh a lot!

Back
Top Bottom