My trip to Ireland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chrisedge

Fan & Taper
Just got back last week!

Pint
2497190115_1c1dc546dd.jpg

Windmill Lane
2505263354_d08f74d006.jpg

2505267622_cced862663.jpg

Slane
2504467321_01a2a94dd1.jpg

Kilmainham Gaol
2504413517_d61d1773a3.jpg

Crypts under St Michan’s Church
2521989209_f00d3e879a.jpg

Nice photos..brings back memories of my trip 4 years ago. I'm sure you had a great time. You didn't run into 4 Irish lads by the names of Bono, Adam, Edge, and Larry, by any chance, did you?:wink::wink:

It was my first trip there. We stayed two nights in Dublin, 2 in Cork, 2 in Kilarney, and the last night back in Dublin. We had a nice MB E200 that we rented and drove all over...The Ring of Kerry was awesome!

Great pictures! My sisters and brother and I have been saying "we have to go" for some time now. We just have to do it! And one of my sisters doesn't have a passport yet!

If you have more pictures, please post them!

I asked...No flash, no pictures of "current crypts" (ones that family is still alive, etc...)

I went with my friend and his brother and they got in trouble for :camera: but it was a few years ago now.

Sounds like you had a busy trip. Much more craic to be had in Dublin/The South. I've been down twice this week. Probably why I'm so broke now. I love shopping down there. :uhoh: :D

:kiss:Awesome Chris! What a good idea..:hmm:Rent a car right?! LOL I say that cuz I don;t know what a MB E200 is! did you take a pic of it by any chance? Seems liek the best way to do!! thanks for sharing your pics n' trip!:camera: PS; note to MrPurl...please, don;t wait any longer! You all need to just Do it!!! Hmm...gonna go run away now after telling YOU what to do! LOL!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: Trying...not...to...explode...with...anticipation. Mr. Blu & I will be in Dublin for 3 days in August (along w/my mom & my brother & sister-in-law). Between seeing my brother & his wife for the first time in the year since they've lived in England & realizing that I'm actually going to finally see the sights of Dublin, it's worse than a kid waiting for their birthday, Halloween & Christmas all rolled into one!!! :love: :love:

Back
Top Bottom