my stupidest post ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That Bobo guy, or Bono, Bonny, whatever. Isn't he gay??

------------------
You Talkin' To Me?

You're right, this topic is pretty stupid.

------------------
They want you to be Jesus
They'll go down on one knee
But they'll want their money back
If you're alive at thirty-three
And you're turning tricks
With your crucifix
You're a star

"I can't watch a man sing a song. He gets all emotional, he starts swaying...it's embarrassing!" -- Jerry Seinfeld

That Boner guy is a whinger. Never happy.
Too short. That drummer plays all wrong, and barely plays. That Edge guy can really play, but who the fuck calls yourself 'The Edge'. Bass players cool - gets it on with supermodels.

The title of this thread somes up this post and anyone who replied...including me
redface.gif

------------------
"I'll see you when I get home!"

but remember when I moved in you
and the Holy Dove was moving too
and every breath we drew was Hallelujah

Where are the Britney forums? Im new here, so can someone help me out?

And who the hell are U2?

---------------
Chalking up one more useless reply

OMG, the lead singer, Boner, is soooooooooooooooo ugly! :x like not attractive at all! And don't even get me started on the rest! :X

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
Where are the Britney forums? Im new here, so can someone help me out?

And who the hell are U2?

HI ANGELA!!!! You like Britney too??? ME TOO!!!! SHE RAWKS!!!! Hey, don't you think that her VMA performance is so GREAT??? SHE IS THE GREATEST!!!! THAT SONG IS SO GOOOOOOOOD!!!! It meant so much for me... She feels like I do!!!! WE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER!!!!

the biggest fan of Brit,
XXX

BTW, I don't know who is that U2 guy too... How stupid is that name?? Britney is so much better!!!

---------------------
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Ahhhhhh Christiana! How cool! I have all her records. She has such an amazing voice, and she really knows how to write, ya know? This is so cool!!!!
My friends and I all love her, they even say I look like her! LMAO!!!! They are so funny. My teacher at school has stolen one of my tapes cos I was listening in class. She is such a noodle that teacher. She doesn't understand anything.
I reckon that U2 must suck, cos Ive never heard of him, and I know all the top 40. Honestly people, get with the times!!

OH MY GOD! Who are you people? How can you not know who U2 is? They are the greatest! OMG! They are soooooooo cute and the best dancers eva! They could totally beat NSync and the Backstreet Boys at a dance contest. And Larry is soooooooo dreammmmmmmmy! and their cute Irish accents are soooooooo adorable! You guys have to check them out.

I [heart] U2!

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

Originally posted by Whortense:
who here likes that irish band u2?
dammit,
do not ever talk about U2 over here at "EYKIW"

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by sharky:
OH MY GOD! Who are you people? How can you not know who U2 is? They are the greatest! OMG! They are soooooooo cute and the best dancers eva! They could totally beat NSync and the Backstreet Boys at a dance contest. And Larry is soooooooo dreammmmmmmmy! and their cute Irish accents are soooooooo adorable! You guys have to check them out.

I [heart] U2!

Tell me more!!!!!!

I have a bit of spare room left on the wall for more boy posters!

Boys, boys boys, mmmmmmmmmm, totally dreamy!

Back
Top Bottom