My story from last october.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

another/day

The Fly
Three weeks ago i met a girl called Gloria but she just dumped me because i fall down quite alot when i drink. I got so angry that i threw a brick through a window. But then god touched me and i had nothing to do but rejoice. My love for god burned with a fire. tommorow im going to my friends place on october street and then well go protest together and well do it with a shout. But im afraid that when i wake up tommorow i might find myself a stranger in a strange place, getting a beating from my worst enemy scarlet.

I know what youre all thinking, is that all, and yes it is.

Regards, J swallow :eyebrow:

Hello Hello! I'm At A Place called Vertigo...thats because I'd Just taken some Weird Miracle Drug.
Anyway, I wanted to start A Solo carrer in the music industry, mum told me "Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own"......I though Ok.....gimme some Love And Peace OR ELSE!!...

So I took off to the City Of Blinding Lights, All Because Of You....In Search of A Man and A Women to start up a band. All I Got was Crumbs from your table, but it didnt matter, I was One Step Closer. We Called ourselves the "Orginal Of The Species"....and Thank Yahweh we made it.

Plus as a Bonus, we now all drive Fast Cars.

Two can play at that game.

The zoo station was even better than the real thing. This one girl (Salome) said she'd wait for me until the end of the world, and I asked her "who's gonna ride your wild horses?" Her reply was so cruel that I felt like the fly on the wall that moved in mysterious ways. Salome said to me, "you're tryin' to throw your arms around the world in the ultraviolet rays, just like a damn acrobat."
Damn, I thought...love is blindness.

I walked into the Discotheque and asked her, "do you feel loved?"
She said no...what a mofo.
"But if God will send his angels will you go staring at the sun with me?"
"No," she replied. "Not even if it were the last night on earth."
So before leaving for Miami, I visited the playboy mansion.
"If you wear that velvet dress I'll buy you dinner," I told the playmate.
"Ok, but say the magic words..."
"Please?"
"Ok, let's go."
I then passed out, only to be awoken by a drunken Hugh Hefner screaming "WAKE UP DEAD MAN!"

Ok, I'm spent. Goodnight everybody, I'll be here all the week.

I'm at this place called Zooropa with a cute little babyface. She says she's feeling numb as she eats a lemon, if only I could stay... she told me "daddy's gonna pay for your crashed car", and I shrugged it off with, "some days are better than others." For the first time I had a dirty day... but now I must go, for I am the wanderer.

Ifeelnumb84 said:
The zoo station was even better than the real thing. This one girl (Salome) said she'd wait for me until the end of the world, and I asked her "who's gonna ride your wild horses?" Her reply was so cruel that I felt like the fly on the wall that moved in mysterious ways. Salome said to me, "you're tryin' to throw your arms around the world in the ultraviolet rays, just like a damn acrobat."
Damn, I thought...love is blindness.

:applaud:

Ifeelnumb84 said:
I walked into the Discotheque and asked her, "do you feel loved?"
She said no...what a mofo.
"But if God will send his angels will you go staring at the sun with me?"
"No," she replied. "Not even if it were the last night on earth."
So before leaving for Miami, I visited the playboy mansion.
"If you wear that velvet dress I'll buy you dinner," I told the playmate.
"Ok, but say the magic words..."
"Please?"
"Ok, let's go."
I then passed out, only to be awoken by a drunken Hugh Hefner screaming "WAKE UP DEAD MAN!"

Ok, I'm spent. Goodnight everybody, I'll be here all the week.

i think...you forgot GONE!!! :wink:

lemme try...

i was looking for the address but it seems like i was at a place where the streets have no name. after about 30 minutes i threw up my hands in despair and told him," i still haven't found what i'm looking for." then he said,"fine, i'm gonna find our destination, with or without you," and he proceeded down the street when i heard something whiz by my ear. it was a bullet. the blue sky then became filled with startled blackbirds flying frantically. the bullet hit him on the leg and he was literally running to stand still and not collapse. i ran over to where he fell, under the sign that read "red hill mining town" and called his name...he looked up at me and said,"i think i'll be in god's country soon enough." i said "NO!" and dragged his body to the nearest house and the neighbors came out and as i tried to carry his body over the fence i almost fell down. i yelled "i was almost about to trip through your wires!" to the neighbors. i managed to get him inside the house and laid him on a bed next to a window overlooking One Tree Hill. We were able to treat his wound, so he was no longer in critical condition. after an hour the neighbors made their way to the exit and i kept him company while watching a 20/20 special on the Mothers of the Disappeared Children.

geez...mine's so...lengthy. and lame. :wink:

Sunday. Bloody Sunday. How many more seconds until this new year's day ends? My spirits were lifted as it neared midnight. The story of the night was like a song...we gathered round the fire and told stories...my dad told us one about a drowning man he saved. I made a story too, and called it The Refugee. Me and my mate are really close, so as midnight neared our two hearts beat as one. Then a red light came on. It meant that it was time to surrender chatting around the fire and get ready for midnight...it was only 40 seconds away.

xtihn, I think mine's a bit worse than yours...:uhoh:

I was walking by the ocean with my friend when we saw our towns electric co boss walking towards us in the twlight, he said i've got a many stories for boys, so my mate followed him, like i good friend i said i will follow. My friend thanked me and said he couldn't live a day without me, maybe another time another place, but not here. The Boss gave us both an Cat Dubh, i looked in to the(cats) heart the feeling was out of control.

I think thats all, lol mines LAME oh well enjoy

It was a beautiful Day for Flying.
But Suddenly I was stuck in a moment, I think we had to much Elevation.
Just as I was about to Walk on (yeah I know doesnt work) We hit a Kite!
Somone asked me "how long till we get down?" , I said "we'll be down in a little while"
I was starting to feel sick, i think I had some Wild Honey on my toast that morning,
Someone yelled out "PEACE ON EARTH!" When I look at the world all I could see was New York.
Although my Landing Didnt have a lot of Grace, we landed on the ground benneath her feet

Ok so Walk on and GBHF didnt fit.

Back
Top Bottom