My fridge plays So Cruel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ahittle

Refugee
So, not much happening at the moment besides 3D, which I am seeing tomorrow night with the wife.

I'd like to point out that our fridge - an older model to be sure - emits a ringing sound. I have pretty good pitch, and I am sure that it is the exact same tone and note from So Cruel around 3:50 when Bono hits the falsetto and launches into "You don't know if it's fear or desire" bit.

Every time I walk into the kitchen, I hear this. I am not crazy.

Also, when it is good and loaded with beer, the rattling sounds like the opening seconds of Zoo Station.

Just saying.

Um....think maybe you need to get out of the house more often? :hmm: j/k

I laugh, but I bet you could put the thing on e-Bay & make a killing off it! :ohmy: :lol:

Does your microwave rock out EBTTRT's intro?

Last edited:
Can you capture this and upload to You Tube or something? Maybe your appliances can get a recording contract or something :wink:

whenever my kitchen catches on fire...the alarm sounds like "Gone"

i burned my porkchop sandwiches

DreamOutLoud13 said:
My dad says our microwave sounds like a jet taking off. So I guess it sounds like Mofo :hmm:

my microwave one day decided it didn't want to open easily ....

and no more than a week later, in an effort to open it, I ripped the handle off....

of course they don't sell the handle for that microwave anymore...

oh wait i have to relate this to U2 somehow...ok, well when the handle popped off, it sounded like Larry's opening snare drum in the beginning of Zoo Station on Vertigo Tour :yikes:

ok, this is one of the more bizarre threads of EYIW :lmao:

discothequeLP said:
whenever my printer warms up right before it prints something, it sings 'immigrant song'
That happens when you buy printers from the land of ice and snow.

Back
Top Bottom