My End of the Year resolution, to put up the new pics on the Interference album!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NicaMom

Den Mother
Well my heart is where it's always been, my head i
I'm so sorry guys but I haven't had time to worked on the album lately but it's my intention to do it before the year is over.
What have I've been up to?
Read on if you're interested, there's a couple of U2 related items in the list.
biggrin.gif

-Celebrated 6 family member Birthdays. One the gifts was a U2 bootleg.
smile.gif

-Celebrated a major Nicaraguan holiday, got together with lots of Nica friends, ate Nica food, wore my U2 t-shirt and shared my tv debut tape....U2 is the best band on the world!
-Chased around Orange County public buses, trying to get my pic taken with one them, as some had a huge pic of the U2 Boston dvd cover pic on...No luck.
frown.gif

-Celebrated my wedding anniversary for 3 days.
-Shopped at every store in town. U2 music played in some of them and at the grocery store I was given a sample of Irish coffee!
-Went out to lunch with hubby at Claim Jumper's, our call name? "Irish miners daughters"! I tried to keep the litle card but they wanted it back.
biggrin.gif

-Went to 2 Christmas shows for our kids' schools, it wasn't U2 singing but the children were so sweet and funny.
smile.gif

-Cooked Nica food for my son's Christmas party, it was an International menu event but no Irish food made the menu.
-I re-arranged Spin magazines with U2 on the cover so they would be all over the mag stand and re-arranged the top sale albums rack at tower Records...You'll be happy to know that ATYCLB is #1!
I also moved the U2 Boston dvd to the front shelves at Target.
tongue.gif

-My 4 year old and I helped wrap Christmas presents for the seniors at Target, wished them "Have a Merry Christmas" and they said, "U2".
biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas everyone, enjoy your time with the family and friends!

yay nicamom
smile.gif

well, it looks like you have been busy
so it's okay for this one time
biggrin.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Yay Nicamom is back!! Merry Christmas!!! You were missed.
I laughed so hard at the bus story!! You crazy girl! All the best.
biggrin.gif

Hey there!

"it's been a while" since we last saw you post here. Good to have you back...

------------------
"We feel like this is unfinished business - there's things for us left to do and that's why we still do it." - Larry

"For us, each night on stage has to be like the last night on earth. That's the way our band operates-we can't play the songs unless we're fully into them." - Bono

"The music itself will tell you where to go." - Edge (about recording)

"It's an elevation thing." - Adam (when asked why there's pictures from airport on ATYCLB cover)

Wow, you certainly have been busy Nica
smile.gif
But I wanna say that this place is not the same without you. I?m thinking of sending you a new pic as well
wink.gif
And thanks for your e-mail.

Yeah, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Nica!!!
One of my resolutions is to FINALLY send you a photo of me!
eek.gif
wink.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Hey, my post tied BV's!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 12-22-2001).]

Hiya stranger!!!!!!!!!!!!

How the hec are ya sweetie!..Missed ur lovely face round here!!!
biggrin.gif
Hey, I'm gonna be moving to san diego in May for 3 years..we are gonna have to keep in touch and visit each other often!!! I promise! You and ur family are more than welcome to visit us in san diego anytime! ok?

Feliz Navitdad and Happy New Year!!
smile.gif

Peace!

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

welcome back NicaMom!! I hope you are having a great Chrismas season
smile.gif

btw, love the stories about putting U2 stuff in front on the stands! i thought i was the only one who did that
biggrin.gif

Aww, I feel loved, thank you U2ies!
Popkid, I'll e-mail you.
And yep, send those pic over everyone.
My addy is NicaMom@excite.com or U2soul@adelphia.net
Excite is going thru a new face right now and @home is finito so is safer to e-mail me at adelphia's.
Angel, we're neighbors!
Great minds think alike!
biggrin.gif

Amy, how do you get to go to all the beautiful places? You lucky girl!
We definitely need to keep in touch.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom