MY DOG HAS COME HOME!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foray

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Hi, I'm back home and during my absence, my dog Vegemite was found!

Someone took a look at the fliers we posted around the neighbourhood and after a couple of days, my family managed to find him. And get this--according to the stranger, apparently Vegemite made friends with the wild monkeys in the trees, LOL! Cos the stranger saw him barking at some kids who were throwing stones at the monkeys. I wonder if the monkeys helped him find food, too. Sounds like a Lassie episode.

Now he's home and every chance he gets, he rolls on his back to receive tummy rubs.
smile.gif

I'm very happy, and thanks for your concern, pet-lovers of Interference...

foray

That's great news.

WOOF!
smile.gif

------------------
"We feel like this is unfinished business - there's things for us left to do and that's why we still do it." - Larry

"For us, each night on stage has to be like the last night on earth. That's the way our band operates-we can't play the songs unless we're fully into them." - Bono

"The music itself will tell you where to go." - Edge (about recording)

"It's an elevation thing." - Adam (when asked why there's pictures from airport on ATYCLB cover)

That's excellent news!!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

awww that's excellent!!! I bet your dog had quite an adventure, too--haha@making friends with the monkeys. I'm really happy for ya foray!

I know that if Interference lost its residential dog (z edge) it would be a devastating thing! (sorry it's all I could imagine b/c I am the proud owner of a cat)
tongue.gif

(((((foray 'n the very resourceful Vegemite)))))

I'm glad to hear that your pup came back. Dogs are really the most wonderful animals!

Give Vegemite another rub on the tummy for me; he deserves it for defending those monkeys!

------------------
Larry's always been tough. He can laugh heartily telling the story of how as little kids on Christmas Eve he and his sister kept pestering their father,saying, "I think I hear Santa, Dad! I think I hear Santa!" Until their annoyed old man said "There is no Santa Claus! Now go to sleep!"

--Bill Flanagan,U2 at the End of the World

Hooray!!!!!!!!! And what an amazing story about the monkeys!!!! That is really unusual...wow,lol!
Sorry about yopur doggie, Tiny Dancer. Most of my runaway pets have never come back either.
frown.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Thank you thank you, everyone, for your kind words! I've lost and regained BOTH my dogs at different occasions; we really are blessed. Vegemite wasn't home for Christmas but he sure made it back in time for the New Year. He's the star of the house these days and the subject of our dinner conversations
smile.gif
. Poor thing is just skin and bones now, but his appetite is much much better, as he finishes three full meals a day.

Er... Not that you guys would want to know all those details
smile.gif
. I gush over my dogs like their my kids, I guess.

Ooh, just happened to have a pic of him here, thanks to Sicy:

KF59582.jpg

furry

Forgot to ask you fors, did he get fixed up for whatever caused his visit to the vet? What was wrong with him anyway?

Hope he gets back to normal ASAP. He's a beautiful looking dawggie

wb Vegemite
smile.gif

do you know his theme tune from Australia foray? look out cass is gonna sing(have to adjust the lyric slightly, wish u could hear the tune , it's nifty)
He's a happy little Vegemite as bright as bright can be
We all love our Vegemite, at breakfast lunch and tea
We all LOVE our Vegemite, we all ADORE our Vegemite,
He puts a rose in ev-er-y cheeeeeeeeeeek
biggrin.gif

ohhhh now I wanna sing the aeorplane jelly song...same composer I think.
Great New Year news foray.He reminds me of my Pottergirl. Tambo , Gusto and i are very happy for you all. Tam's here waggging his tail'cause he knows mum is happy. Don't worry, you're not alone, I gush too...dogs and kids and god forbid, husbands
smile.gif

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
Forgot to ask you fors, did he get fixed up for whatever caused his visit to the vet? What was wrong with him anyway?

We now think that he was simply suffering from starvation
frown.gif
by having his meals snatched away from our other dog, Moses. Isn't that awful? I'm ashamed that we didn't come to that conclusion before. Now, Veg eats his meals away from Moses, so Moses can't steal it anymore.

cass, that Vegemite song honestly added a smile and giggle to my day!

furry

oh my gosh i'm so happy for you and Vegemite, fors!!

that's so wonderful, and the monkey thing made me laugh. too cute
smile.gif

well I'm glad you found him and hopefully that was a nicer end to your break
btw, i left something for you in DOL that i found.

------------------
In the night of death, hope sees a star and listening love can hear the rustle of a wing.
~Robert Ingersoll

hey foray, I had to come back and tell you this. Is Vegemite a beagle?(the sound of that word is making me laugh...beagle, beeeeagle n/m) I was litening to a radio vet one day talking about the most suitable breeds for families. Beagles got a highly commended spot, but he did say if ever you see a dog in your head lights with it's head in a tipped over garbage bin, fair chance it's a beagle. And as he owns one, he could confirm they are the randiest dogs on the planet(excuse me, he said it, not me!!) So maybe it was lurve. I remember my school friend's dog Hoover, a smithfield hound, always lost a lot of weight when he had a "lady friend".
The "pecking order" between dogs is fascinating. My chihuahua usually dominates my rottweiler, but not when it comes to food. I still highly recommend "the Dog Man" by Martin McKenna available on-line from ABC shops. His childhood in Ireland was...incredible, so he sure knows how dogs operate.

Sorry salome, no U2 content. Doesn't Bono have a dog?

Alright, Foray!

Our dog would often escape when I was little, and I always worried about him, but thankfully he always returned unharmed.

Back
Top Bottom