My cousin is going to be on USA tv tomorrow!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

z edge

I serve MacPhisto
I just found out that one of my (many) cousins' will be on tv tomorrow. He is in the navy and was selected in some sort of competition to be in the 'Color/Honor Guard' which will have a little ceremony during the Bears/Vikings game. It is tomorrow at noon/1pm on Fox network. I think the ceremony will either be at the start of the game or at the half, but he is the one in the navy uniform, assuming the have only 1 from each service. Will have to wait and see, anyway I wanted to share this with everyone because i am so proud of him.

Awesome, z!!!

I never watch football but I'll make sure to watch.
smile.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullshit, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry

~April

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Awesome, z!!!

I never watch football but I'll make sure to watch.
smile.gif

Thanx-im actually a little nervous for the guy cause thats a lot of pressure to be in, but he is a good kid and can pull it off!

Well, I didn't get to see it because they didn't show the Minnesota-Bears game. They showed the NYG-Chiefs game instead. Damn. Did anyone see the game where they did this?

I did see the beginning. I remember seeing all the servicemen lined up together, I believe. I know there were several of them carrying out the US flag for the national anthem, but I can't remember much else.

There might have been a separate ceremony at halftime too, but I wasn't watching then. Only saw the 1st and 4th quarters.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Thanks Foxxern
smile.gif

My cousin would have been in a navy uniform of some type, and I believe he was going to carry a flag.

Hmm, I remember seeing an Air Force officer, and probably an Army one too. I kind of just had the TV on in the background, so I wasn't paying real close attention. It might be a good idea to watch one of those NFL recap shows, like NFL Primetime on ESPN. They'll probably be showing clips from a lot of the pregame ceremonies.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Back
Top Bottom