My casual U2 fan coworker rocks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
when I got to my cubicle today, there was the limited Best Buy live CD sitting on my desk! I emailed him to say thanks for letting me borrow it, and he wrote back and said, no it's a gift and Merry Christmas! Isn't that the sweetest?

biggrin.gif

-sula

He was actually very influential to me in my early exploratory U2 fandom. It's funny because now I'm the rabid one and he's the casual fan, but in the beginning, I would go to him with random questions about the band. lol.

haha sounds like one of my friends, told me quite a bit about em, loaned my under a blood red sky, now he cant understand the fuss i make
biggrin.gif

That's very sweet!!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

AWWWWW!!! what a sweetie! And how interesting that your "fan-ness" has switched places.....

one of Moonie's students did this for her as well...after a week off 'stalking' the boys in Vegas and LA3, we didn't get to Best Buy in time to get this CD, but then the Monday she went back, one of her kids gave her one!
smile.gif
Awwww...

That's so sweet!

------------------
"We feel like this is unfinished business - there's things for us left to do and that's why we still do it." - Larry

"For us, each night on stage has to be like the last night on earth. That's the way our band operates-we can't play the songs unless we're fully into them." - Bono

"The music itself will tell you where to go." - Edge (about recording)

"It's an elevation thing." - Adam (when asked why there's pictures from airport on ATYCLB cover)

lol. He just walked by and I had to show him my new U2 calendar hanging on the cube wall and my U2 Elevation Tour 2001 jersey t-shirt I'm sportin' today.
biggrin.gif

He then flipped through every page in the calendar oohing and ahhing over the photos. Which salved my pride as my gay coworker had just walked by, taken one glance at the first photo and said "y'know, they're really not good-looking." *gasp* grrr. I pointed to Larry and said, "What? Not even him?" "Oh, he's ALRIGHT, I guess...if that's what you go for." whatever.
tongue.gif

Wow! what a co-worker bought you a *U2* Christmas gift? Marry him Sula! ha, just kidding1 but hey-he did notice! U2 rock my Soullllllll! But Bono, well..rocks Me heart! Merry Christmas Sula!

Back
Top Bottom