My ACROBAT video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Without Kid A, there would be no U2, no Beatles, nothing. It went back and invented all those things.

Kid A is everything.

We're all a part of it, and it is a part of us.

Kid A is everything, but is yet greater than everything at the same time.

:wink:

The last person who thought about that too long:

exploding_head.jpg

Ok computer > Kid A
The Bends > Kid A

i like radiohead, i consider myself a fan even though the last couple albums have kind of lost me.

I really like KID A (idioteque is my favorite song of theirs ever) but I still dont think it comes close to the other two before it.

Every Radiohead fan I talk to it seems hails Kid A as the greatest thing ever. Is it half because it wasnt as popular mainstream wise as the other two and it's just because they "experimented" on it?

I honestly would like to hear some feedback. i'm not trying to start a radiohead arguement here.

sorry to get off topic, btw

This is Interference. They're all Radiohead threads, some of them are just wildly off-topic.

ACROBAT is just great. its the best song U2 ever recorded. its on the best album U2 ever made. the album is called ACHTUNG BABY and is THE best album in rock(pop) music history. ACHTUNG BABY is miles ahead of any radiohead album. the best radiohead album is THE BENDS. ok computer & especially kid a are overrated. i know them all and i know what i am talking about...:sexywink:

ACHTUNG: opinions are like assholes...everybody has one!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

jacobus said:
ACROBAT is just great. its the best song U2 ever recorded. its on the best album U2 ever made. the album is called ACHTUNG BABY and is THE best album in rock(pop) music history.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

good stuff

Someone should do a literal video of Acrobat, with trapeezes, a circus, and blowjobs and the like.

Yeah, I don't really know what I'm doing posting in this thread, either :huh:

just copy and paste the link to your browser, and type "save file" (without the space, of course) between www. .com =)

GREAT video, btw, u2mixer! i liked it a lot

Back
Top Bottom