MuchMusic showing U2 live in Boston

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
It's on tonight at 9:00 ET, 12:00, and then tomorrow morning at 8:30 for all that are interested.. I know it's been mentioned here before.

I'm wondering what setlist we can expect.. the show is going to be 90 minutes, but that's not including commercials, so probably some heavy cutting. When Musiqueplus showed it, that was 2 hrs i believe, and they cut Gone and Kite. On VH1, I'm guessing it was 90 minutes.. they cut Stay, Bullet, Fly Wake Up Dead Man, In A Little While, Until The End of the World, and Sunday Bloody Sunday (or so I read). I wonder if Canadians can expect the same thing tonight...

For the love of U2, do NOT cut 'The Fly' puhleeeeeease!!

Thx for the reminder SkeeK.

------------------
"It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..."

I indeed have the VH1 on tape as well as the DVD, and VH1's set goes

Elevation
Beautiful Day
Stuck in a Moment
Kite
Gone
New York
I Will Follow
Desire
Bad
Streets
With or Without You
Walk On

And it ran 90 minutes, which means you're probably getting the same show. Sorry.
frown.gif

Damn commercials eh? At least Much Music is playing it - I will definitely be watching it tonight. I caught the special preview last week of the new DVD at the IMAX theatre in Toronto and it was tres FLY! Anyone else attend?

------------------
Peace, love & lots of lemons to all!

Originally posted by Fly_Gurl:
Damn commercials eh? At least Much Music is playing it - I will definitely be watching it tonight. I caught the special preview last week of the new DVD at the IMAX theatre in Toronto and it was tres FLY! Anyone else attend?

Fly_Gurl you are my hero! Seriously, it's about time I saw your name here. Talk to you soon.

------------------
Peace on Earth.

I just watched it on MuchMusic. It was heavily cutted. Way to many comericals. Here is the setlist if i can remember it:
1. Elevation
2. Beautiful Day
3. Until the end of the World
4. Stuck In a Moment
5. New York
6. Kite
7. I will Follow
8. Desire
9. Bad
10. Where the Streets Have No Name
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday
12. Wake Up Dead Man (Acoustic)
13. Walk On

I think that's all they played. I might have missed one or two, and the order might not be acurate.

Back
Top Bottom