MTV2 U2 video-a-thon: NOT complete!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2utah

The Fly
What I couldn't figure out is why they played all three versions of boht Pride and One and then left out those videos listed by Zoocoustic. Leave out 2 versions of each and they could have played the first 4 on the list.(No reason to EVER play the football version of Stuck again, IMO)

It was still cool to see some of the old footage.

Zoocoustic, thank you for clearing that info with me. I missed it all until the last half hr when I caught the end of sweetest thing. I felt bummed out because I just missed the pop videos, in particular starring at the sun and last night on earth.

I think this friday they are going showcase it again but I aint 100% sure, either way - now I dont have to worry bout it.

I missed a U2 video-a-thon?!?!?!?!

@&#*(@&(&*$(#&*@&#$*#&#$(#&$@(&#(&$(#&$
mad.gif

I started watching with "All I Want Is You" and I noticed that they didn't play:

-The Fly
-Staring At The Sun
-Last Night On Earth (I STILL haven't seen this video!!!)
-Please
-Stuck In A Moment (they played a live version from Boston)

My opinion is, if you're going to play "all their videos", then take the extra 1/2 hour or hour and play ALL THEIR VIDEOS.

Overall though, it was very cool to see them doing this, and I enjoyed seeing some of the more obscure videos again.

Yeah, but at least they played most of the videos. It was good to see them pull out ones that they don't show anymore.

Back
Top Bottom