MTV2-all of U2s Videos today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nate Dogg

Refugee
Unfortunately, I have to work, but starting at 1PM EST, MTV2 is showing, chronologically, all of U2s videos, followed by a concert and another special. Thought I'd let you know if you didnt already!!!!!

------------------
N A T E

Greedy for the good things as well as the bad.....

Wow, that's cool.
Too bad I don't get MTV2.
frown.gif

This kicks ass!

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

Is anyone here taping this? I dont have MTV2 but would love a copy... I'd be more than willing to set up some sort of boots for video trade if someone is interested! Please email me at ultraviolet_baby@hotmail.com

No Way!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're playing A Celebration!!!!!!!!

------------------

I'm taping everything since the Unforgettable Fire videos (I missed the War period and everything before.) It will likely take up 2 videos, and I don't know how to make copies of the videos. If I knew how I'd gladly setup a trade.

dude this sucks, we have MTV2 but unfortunately the tv that is connected to digital cable is being controlled by someone ALL DAY LONG. i cannot see it.

DFSJLSFDJLKDJ$#!!@

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:

So the videos are showing again starting at 4pm?

Yep 4pm TOMORROW, we're still on the 12th
wink.gif

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

They forgot The Fly and Staring At The Sun!
And also Last Night On Earth. Hrmm...

I really wanted to see those....

Very cool nonetheless!!!
smile.gif

I wanna see 'em!!!!!!!!!!!!
frown.gif

I have almost every video on tape, but I've never seen "Gloria" or "A Celebration"...
frown.gif

------------------
"Baby...can we still be friends?"

That was awesome. Yeah, I wish they had shown more videos from Pop too... But ah well! I'm writing MTV2 the biggest thank-you email ever!

Blast- they didn't show the concert.

YAY! thanks so much for posting this...i'd had a copy way back when mtv did it for the discotheque premiere, but i think i messed the tape up *glares at vcr for eating it about two years later*

------------------
when you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit. you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it.
ME!

Night And Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Sweet, I'd never seen Night and Day! Or A Celebration for that matter!!! This rocks so hard...

This is pretty awesome. I had never seen A Celebration or Night and Day before, now I have them on tape. Also like the Australia stuff (God II and Watchtower)...although no Hawkmoon from the same tape! (sniff, sniff...thank goodness for DirectTV at least!). Can't wait for Stay Faraway So Close and HMTMKMKM!!!!

*twitching eyes* is this for real? *flips channel and goes back to MTV2 to make sure this isn't Twilight Zone, gets major goosebumps, runs to find a blank* WOW I LOVE MTV2!!!!!

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Don't worry sicy, I am taping a large portion of it right now.

I missed the first part of the special because I was still asleep but I am hoping that they will show it again. They always repeat things on MTV2. Unfortunately, I can't get the schedule on their laaaaaame website. When I type in video timeslide in search it shows no results and it is not even listed in the online schedule.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

I don't have MTV2!!! NOOOOOO!! I'm so jealous of everyone who does. Could anyone tape some of this stuff for me?? *big smile*

Back
Top Bottom