MTV2-all of U2s Videos today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did they show God Part II and Gloria????????????

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

I'm watching it too!!

This is cool..Don't forget all, the MSG concert comes on after this timeslide...

And also, they are rerunning this and the concert on sunday too!!! So look for it!

Love the numb video!..its hilarious!

Anyway..im back to watch the rest...between commerical breaks lol!

Peace!

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

I'm confused. I get home last night, check my tape and find that there is no MSG concert. I didn't have the "Leave Nothing Behind" special on tape, so this isn't terribly upsetting, but are they going to show the MSG concert or aren't they? And if so, when? Anyone have any details?

Originally posted by u2sangel:
Any takers on the paying and taping thing?Please!!!!!!!!

Oh, yes please me too!!! I'm willing to pay and/or trade for it. Puh-leez. My e-mail is tinw22@yahoo.com

I have a double VCR I can make copies. 2 deck VCR. I do have MTV2. I will try to record it 6/18. How long is the program? Is it really two tapes? I tape on 2 hour mode because the picture is best. Slow play which can be up to 6 hrs is usually a crap recording. Can someone who has seen it tell me how long it is with comericials. I will dub them out later. 2 hr tapes 2 decks I can get 4 hrs with out being there of good quality. I will not be home 1/18 have to use timer.

Originally posted by U2Byrd:
I have a double VCR I can make copies. 2 deck VCR. I do have MTV2. I will try to record it 6/18. How long is the program? Is it really two tapes? I tape on 2 hour mode because the picture is best. Slow play which can be up to 6 hrs is usually a crap recording. Can someone who has seen it tell me how long it is with comericials. I will dub them out later. 2 hr tapes 2 decks I can get 4 hrs with out being there of good quality. I will not be home 1/18 have to use timer.

Hi U2Byrd! I would love to get a copy.
smile.gif
I was trying to e-mail you, but didn't see an address in your profile. If you get to tape it, could you possibly e-mail me at tinw22@yahoo.com? I would be eternally grateful and buy/trade for it.
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by dizzy (edited 01-14-2002).]

Originally posted by The_Sweetest_Thing:
and this comes 2 days after my dad cancels subscription to all music channels. Goodbye MTV, MTV2, MM, MMM.....*sigh* WHy me?

If you live in Canada, MTV2 is not broadcasting this. I don't know why. So, you're not missing out.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom