MTV Diary: Ja Rule

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mistyrose

War Child
Hey all:

Well, okay, I am bored and still sick with bronchitis and ear infections, so I have MTV on and after "Cribs" came MTV Diary: Ja Rule. LOL, I admit I was listening to it, whilst reading some fan fiction.

Okay, what's my point? I just thought I would notify all Bono lovers that he is featured in this a little bit.
wink.gif
The MTV Diary Crew follows Ja Rule around, and one of the days he goes to do his thing for the cause. It shows him greeting all different artists, such as Bono.
smile.gif
We see a few shots of the B-man. Then Ja is trying to figure out what to sing, er say, lol.
wink.gif
Finally, we see Ja giving Bono a hug.

So, there you go. Next time if it's on, watch it if just for the Bono cameo. Umm, Bono cameo comes about 15 minutes or so into the show.
wink.gif

Tania

------------------
I can't even say the bloody word Achhhhhtung Baby"--Larry

[This message has been edited by mistyrose (edited 10-25-2001).]

Originally posted by mistyrose:
Hey all:

Well, okay, I am bored and still sick with bronchitis and ear infections, so I have MTV on and after "Cribs" came MTV Diary: Ja Rule. LOL, I admit I was listening to it, whilst reading some fan fiction.

Okay, what's my point? I just thought I would notify all Bono lovers that he is featured in this a little bit.
wink.gif
The MTV Diary Crew follows Ja Rule around, and one of the days he goes to do his thing for the cause. It shows him greeting all different artists, such as Bono.
smile.gif
We see a few shots of the B-man. Then Ja is trying to figure out what to sing, er say, lol.
wink.gif
Finally, we see Ja giving Bono a hug.

So, there you go. Next time if it's on, watch it if just for the Bono cameo. Umm, Bono cameo comes about 15 minutes or so into the show.
wink.gif

Tania

I love J-zay!

Originally posted by U2ME3:
I love J-zay!

Ummm, LOL it wasn't Jay-Z. It was Ja Rule, you know, the guy who did the "I'm Real" remix with J-LO and who does the whole "rap" thing to "What's Going On"....

lol

tania

------------------
I can't even say the bloody word Achhhhhtung Baby"--Larry

Originally posted by mistyrose:

Ummm, LOL it wasn't Jay-Z. It was Ja Rule, you know, the guy who did the "I'm Real" remix with J-LO and who does the whole "rap" thing to "What's Going On"....

Oh that crappy rap that I would completely cut from the song if I had the power? I know that guy now.

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

Back
Top Bottom