mr. dressup died.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flag Pole Pear

Bordering Purgatory
i for one, grew up watching his show. from casey and finigan at the treehouse, to his drawing boards, to his tickle trunk and back again, mr. dressup was like my third grandpa on tv.

a truly gifted man, whos warmness was portrayed beautifuly on his show, he will truly be missed, though his re-runs will likely air for years to come.

:(

------------------
-death bear

No way!
just last week in drama class someone said "isn't mr dressup dead?" and we all said no and laughed.

I never actually watched the show, so I can't comment on that. But it's always sad when someone passes away, especially someone who brought joy to so many children

ya, its terrible. perhaps he will be beter known or only known by canadians.

he died early this morning.

------------------
-death bear

Sorry to his fans and family. I have the utmost respect for children's performers, good ones are a gift.

Yes thanks for the bear pics SG and the pic of mr dressup.

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 09-18-2001).]

I've sent you an email cass regarding the bears.

smile.gif

------------------
There are plant eaters, meat eaters, and then there's bear eaters.

that is a wonderful picture of mr. dressup, i like it so much that it is now my wallpaper. i never have pictures for wallpaper... thanks sg. and thanks sg for giving the person what they needed. :)

------------------
-death bear

mikal that was clever...

but in all honesty, this is a tribute thread to a guy i admire very greatly. this is one thread i dont want to mess around with. thanks.

------------------
-death bear

He died???
From what??
Oh my...he was a Canadian institution...
that show was grreeat!!

D'you guys all remember the vicious rumours a few years back that he was a coke-head? And I think there were rumours he had died then, too....

R.I.P.

It was a rare treat when he'd wake up the old owl! I was in my glee when that ol' thing started giving his words of wisdom
smile.gif

I saw him live when I was little, that was fun fun fun!!

I love Mr.Dress-up, God rest his soul

------------------
"We got no style...swagger...but no style"

Originally posted by ladywithspinninghead:

He died???
From what??
Oh my...he was a Canadian institution...
that show was grreeat!!

D'you guys all remember the vicious rumours a few years back that he was a coke-head? And I think there were rumours he had died then, too....

R.I.P.

coke-head? he's mr. dress up for crying out loud. supposedly willy from alf is a heroin addict...and no I'm not kidding.
respect Flag Pole Bear's special mr. dress up thread, even though the bear remains on my bad list.

------------------
'you two will get old.'
Baz Luhrman, 'Everybody's Free(To Wear Sun Screen)'

Originally posted by kobayashi:
respect Flag Pole Bear's special mr. dress up thread, even though the bear remains on my bad list.

LOL!! I dont think you want black -hearted bear to be on your bad list.

eek.gif

------------------
I hear unborn chicken voices in my head.

Originally posted by Deathbear's Fly Girl:
LOL!! I dont think you want black -hearted bear to be on your bad list.

Let me reassure you Fly Girl and all the other Death & Flag Pole Bear associates out there that you have no idea as to the darkness of kobayashi's heart.

------------------
'you two will get old.'
Baz Luhrman, 'Everybody's Free(To Wear Sun Screen)'

Back
Top Bottom