mp3s of Notre Dame....and also some real audio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

follower

Refugee
mp3s: Angel Of Harlem, Bad, Still Haven?t Found, POE/Walk On, What?s Going On
http://www.u2france.com/

real audio: Beautiful Day, UTEOTW, Kite, Angel of Harlem, Still Haven?t Found, WOWY

Go to u2 guatemala, then you?ll find the link, the direct url didn?t appeared here...

btw, this thing sucks, I mean forbidden urls...
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by follower (edited 10-11-2001).]

Thank you! I loved the mp3s, especially the WOWTY version.
Can't wait for the videos
wink.gif

------------------

Got to walk out of here, I can't take anymore
Gonna stand on that bridge, keep my eyes down below
Whatever may come and whatever may go
that river's flowing

"Don't Give Up", Peter Gabriel

Yeah u2france.com is not working for me ...

~Zoo~

------------------
" They had the Vision, but we had the Television " - The Edge

" The greatest lesson you'll ever learn - is to love, and be loved in return" - David Bowie

"Hey John Lennon ! We don't need your help." - Bono

The U2La.com link is working fine. Thanks everyone for the info, this will help tide me over until we start seeing some of the whole shows show up!

Thanks Camilo

In fact I posted about the mp3s here as soon as I got an e-mail from...a forbidden site, at least here (I guess you know what I'm talking about
wink.gif
).
I didn't have time to download them, I had to go to work. But then later on when I tried to get my songs I couldn't download them. So I'm getting them now, thanks to you
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by follower (edited 10-11-2001).]

thanks a lot for getting them up, i was dissapointed because when i left for school this morning i had set my download program to download all the mp3s from the france U2 site and when i got home they had all errored out.

i await bad now!

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

Originally posted by david:

i await bad now!

I would have it (Bad) up but the one that U2 France has is not a complete version of the song, only maybe 2/3 of it and so I did not post it. I will wait until a 100% compelete one (of BaD)is floating around...

Same story with Elevation from U2France, there is a minute missing!

[This message has been edited by U2LA (edited 10-11-2001).]

Are the mp3s real audio quality or are they better than on the webcast?

they are mp3s of the Real Audio I think. So far I just have Whats Going On, I Still Havent Found and POE/Walk On and now theyve changed something and listed more but they are erroring out when download attempt is made!

Back
Top Bottom