Most Overrated Song Survivor: HTDAAB // Round 8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which is LEAST Overrated?

• Vertigo

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Sometimes You Can't Make it On Your Own

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Love and Peace or Else

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • City of Blinding Lights

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • All Because of You

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters

thelaj

Refugee
Most Overrated Song Survivor: Round 8
How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
----------------------------------------------------

Please vote for the LEAST OVERRATED song.

So basically you are voting for the song you think is MOST UNDERRATED.

This Poll will Run for 1 Day

How to Play
Each album will have a series of rounds of voting. In an album's first round, all songs from the album will be listed and you vote for the song you think is the least overrated (ie, you vote for the most underrated). The song with the most votes is eliminated. This continues through the subsequent rounds until we are left with just one song from each album. These victorious songs proceed to the final, which will be conducted in the same manner until just one song is left, which you can consider to be the most overrated song from that album.
If there's a draw, for most rounds, both songs are eliminated. If there's only 2 or 3 songs left, I'll leave the poll open for another day, when there'll hopefully be a decisive outcome. Thanks to Axver for this text

Previous Winners on How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
Round 7: Original of The Species
Round 6: Miracle Drug
Round 5: Fast Cars
Round 4: Yahweh
Round 3: Crumbs From Your Table
Round 2: A Man and A Woman
Round 1: One Step Closer

Okay....well at this stage we can see that only songs in the first half of Bomb are left and that all of the singles are here.

This can tell us the first half of the album is more overrated than the second, but is it better than the second?

I think people are having trouble with "over-rated". Well actually if A Man and A woman was already voted off before AboY, then I KNOW people are having a problem.

I.E. ABoY was an early single and yet does it compare to songs like origional or a man and a woman?

Its not vote for your favorite song or vote so your favorite song stays on, its getting rid of the songs that EVERYONE (forumers, radio, general public, the band) seem to like but in your opinion DONT deserve the praise.

Tarvark said:
Its not vote for your favorite song or vote so your favorite song stays on, its getting rid of the songs that EVERYONE (forumers, radio, general public, the band) seem to like but in your opinion DONT deserve the praise.

Aren't those the types of songs that we don't vote for? Since it's Most Overrated Song Survivor, the most overrated song should ideally be left on the list after all the others are voted off, correct? :eyebrow:

XHendrix24 said:

Aren't those the types of songs that we don't vote for? Since it's Most Overrated Song Survivor, the most overrated song should ideally be left on the list after all the others are voted off, correct? :eyebrow:

Very true. So its the opposite of what i said.

Thats how I know its bed time now.

POLL NOW CLOSED

The Winner is: All Because of You

Vertigo 5 12.20%
Sometimes You Can't Make it On Your Own 4 9.76%
Love and Peace or Else 12 29.27%
City of Blinding Lights 3 7.32%
All Because of You 17 41.46%
Total: 41 votes 100%

Back
Top Bottom