Most annoying U2 thing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
doctorwho wrote: But I guess for someone like you, that message is lost. Far better to be annoyed with Bono's efforts of trying to make a difference and just accept the way things are. Yep. That works great.
hey doc, don't be ironic on such a serious theme:sexywink: i just wanted to say, that i don't like that 'special' CoExIst behaviour on stage by the worlds saviour aka bono. the headband in someways reminds me on kamikaze.

neutral wrote: No one "censored" anything. We don't go around randomly editing out parts of posts. If someone had done so, a note would show up in the post, as Axver said. I saw when you first posted in here and didn't see anything about Bono's "hypocritical CoExIst thingy".
but it was there in the post, i swear... perhaps a supernatural power deleted that part of my message? :eyebrow:

Screwtape2 said:
Gavin Friday. Why does he have to pop up in every book about U2 or Bono? Is he like the guys on Entourage?
Seriously, who the hell is this guy?

He's talented musician who has been friends with the members of U2 since their school days.

He also co-wrote and performed the awesome "In The Name of the Father" with Bono and did some other collaborations with him. He's not just some hanger-on.

jacobus said:
but it was there in the post, i swear... perhaps a supernatural power deleted that part of my message? :eyebrow:
maybe it was a post in a different thread
you harp on about it enough :up:

Back
Top Bottom