more rumors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
U2log:

Euro tour to start in The Netherlands, June 6, 7 and 8, 2005

European single release planned for November 8

Single title: Vertigo (though some claim it?s ?All because of you?)

Album title: How to dismantle an atomic bomb (though most claim it?s ?Vertigo?

And the wildest one yet: ?Are U2 planning to film a video in Liverpool in August??

Any news about Tour on South America :sad: :sad: :(

Anyway, better possible title than "Vertigo" :wave:

I was contacted with details of the Liverpool video rumor, but the person who sent the information to me has yet to respond with her sources. So :shrug:

can someone try to get some sort of confirmation as to who exactly is the producer of this album? is it lillywhite alone, or is thomas getting credit also? and what about lanois and iovine, who both stopped in briefly? there's been a lot of talk... maybe too much talk... but we still don't know how many people are actually getting production credits.

i heard they are going to evacuate the city so that they can film the video in an empty liverpool

Headache in a Suitcase said:
can someone try to get some sort of confirmation as to who exactly is the producer of this album? is it lillywhite alone, or is thomas getting credit also? and what about lanois and iovine, who both stopped in briefly? there's been a lot of talk... maybe too much talk... but we still don't know how many people are actually getting production credits.

No one official is willing to talk yet. I'm sure we'll see more concrete confirmations, facts and quotes as we get closer to September. But right now - we just don't know what's what.

discothequeLP said:
What if the album is called "All Because of You"? That's a great album name!

That just hit me square in the face. That is the best album title yet imho. Nice observation, disco.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

I think Thomas and Lillywhite will definitely be credited as they spent the most time producing, Lanois and Iovine might be mentioned as co-producing.

as for these rumours:
they've started 75% of their european tours in the netherlands so I don't expect it to be different this time :D (might be an indication for stadiums though, as they didn't start here on the elevation tour)

I don't believe they'll release the first single so close to the album's release date
it would go against all their previous strategies

how to dismantle ... would be a good title for a Blink 182 album

All Because Of You is the new single of Blackmore's Night
(Richie Blackmore the former guitar hero of Deep Purple) and is even worse than the horrible 53sec snippet out of the U2 studio window:no:

Back
Top Bottom