more on Achtung Baby!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2girl said:
U2 didn't have kids and were not married during Zoo TV. Yes I would say having 3 (Larry) or 4 (Bono) or 5 (Edge) children affects the family budget. That tour didn't make as much money as Popmart or Elevation.
Kids schooling/clothes/more food etc... for more family members, cars/houses/apartments maintenance, nannies, limo driver, security, plane 1st class tickets...cost money. 1/5 of that money goes to McGuiness, and all the employees of U2's organisation must be payed too. BTW, I remember seeing an article in 2002 about U2 Limited reporting loss.

OK, whatever you say.

What about merchandise, album sales and radio royalties? LOL

Originally posted by U2girl You're assuming wrong. 40 USD is the u2.com membership, and 59 USD is the lowest US show price. Wanna know how much Vienna ticket plus a bus ride is? 125 USD this year. I hope you've also seen UK top prices before you complain.

What is the average price for Vienna this year?

I am talking about the price to go from where I live to Vienna. That was the price I have seen from one of our concert agencies. Depending on the place you go from it can be a bit less or a bit more - but not siginficantly. 125 USD is the mid price, so I guess that's average.

Back
Top Bottom