More New Album talk from the Space Moon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aarrggghhhhh! I am so angry :censored:

I can't believe that U2 won't confirm or deny an internet rumour that 10 people fell for!

Can you believe that :censored:?

I mean can you imagine if the President of the US didn't come out and correct the rumours about him? We'd probably have an entire group of citizens that believed he's a non-US born Muslim right now creating a spin off faction of a political party. U2 should take a page out of his book and clearly address every rumour on the internet about them, otherwise they might endanger their longevity.

That's not really an accurate way to describe this situation though. A newspaper in Ireland said that U2.com would be streaming the song on 10/30/13. If I ran U2.com and knew about this (knowing that it wasn't true), I would squash the story right away knowing that the results could have a negative perception about my website.

Aarrggghhhhh! I am so angry :censored:

I can't believe that U2 won't confirm or deny an internet rumour that 10 people fell for!

Can you believe that :censored:?

I mean can you imagine if the President of the US didn't come out and correct the rumours about him? We'd probably have an entire group of citizens that believed he's a non-US born Muslim right now creating a spin off faction of a political party. U2 should take a page out of his book and clearly address every rumour on the internet about them, otherwise they might endanger their longevity.

It was a heck of a lot more than 10 people. Check out the other U2 sites, and the multitude of fan pages on facebook, and the people on twitter who mentioned it. The rumor took off and got a lot of people excited. And nobody said anything about U2 saying anything- just whoever runs their website. I implied in my post that U2.com was under no obligation to respond to the rumor- but it certainly would have helped the image of a website that many people already think very little of.

Speaking only for myself, I'm not angry with U2.com. Only at myself for believing the rumor and at the guy who wrote the initial article. :shrug:

If Breath is indeed an alternate version of Breathe, how fucking stupid is it to name it Breath? Because unless the vocal has changed so Bono is pronouncing the title song like BREATH, then it just looks like a fucking typo.

I mean, I mean .... it's just so ...... gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

ku-medium_zps7a45779a.gif

:sad: Nooooo leave pretty Thor alooooooone!!!!!!!!

Dutch radio dj this afternoon:''Rumour says there might be a new U2 album in 2014. It's about time they're going to release something after years of waiting. But then again, nothing is confirmed blablabla'' After that, he was playing Still Haven't Found....I can't believe he didn't seem to be aware of their best song since Streets: Pride (Tiësto remix).

My sources have confirmed to me that The 2 will be playing nothing but small dive bars in the fall of 2015.

omg, that's just like my recurring U2 dream!

Hopefully I will remember to wear my contacts so I can actually see them, because in said recurring dream, they are seriously blurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom