More help to get SOMETIMES to no1!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

andyuk

Refugee
mid week sales say U2 are only just behind ELVIS in the race for no1. So come on if you hav'nt bougout a copy go and buy all 3 for £6 from virgin or hmv, if you have bought them go and buy them again! all it needs is everyone on the forum from the UK to go and buy all 3 copies now!

Come on we can do this!

Aardvark747 said:
i've done my bit - i got 6 copies now! Thats enough!:wink:

now thats what i call a FAN........

my dad is in London, i just got off the phone with him.... he has picked up 3 copies of Sometimes..... . He also thinks my U2 obsession is unhealthy.

AND I TALKED HIM OUT OF BUYING THE ELVIS PRESSLEY RELEASE until next Tuesday

c'mon people, Sometimes.....has to reach no.1!!!!!!!!!

I am not even gonna buy one single,, This is one race i dont want any part of.

But if you all care so much about that song being number one, then i truly hope it happens,,, I just never buy singles,,,

Anyone want to buy three singles and donate them to the Free Singles For Axver Fund? :wink:

(Actually, I'm looking forward to ordering my copies and hopefully kicking this thing to #1 here in Australia.)

with U2 just being behind elvis this bodes very well because elivs had a massive lead on eminem last week on the mid week ales and overtook him by quite a bit.

With such a piss poor track selection for bsides how do they expect this song to get to number 1!

Because so many buy three versions of the single,,, Sorry guys, too obvious a reply :wink:

Back
Top Bottom