MOFO video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

innominata8

War Child
hi everyone. for the MOFO video, the track that is used is a different one than the album version; not just that it's live, but it's also some sort of remix. does anyone know if there is an 'official' name for this version, or where it's possible to obtain it?

thanks.

If you look around on song sharing websites, you could find it -- I found an mp3 of it a while ago, a while back.

The Phunk Phorce Edit is more playlist friendly and has 3 and half minutes trimmed off of it

MoFo video = awesome

timothius said:
I think the exact remix used was Mofo (Temple Bar Motherfucker Triple Peaks Radio Video Edit Dance Remix [bpm 157] #14)

Quite a mouthful! I just thought it had the xtremely long intro and outro edited out.

This is the version I use in my version of Pop which I call "PopMart".... not very original, but I like it:

1. Pop Muzik (Radio edit)
2. Mofo (Phunkforce Mix)
3. Last Night on Earth (Single)
4. Do You Feel Loved
5. If God Will Send His Angels
6. Please (Single Strings Version)
7. Gone (Mike Hedges Mix)
8. Staring At The Sun (Mike Hedges Mix)
9. Miami
10.Discotheque (Mike Hedges Mix)
11.Holy Joe (Garage Mix)
12.The Playboy Mansion
13.Wake Up Dead Man
14.If You Wear That Velvet Dress (Jools Holland Version)

Sorry, off topic a bit but seek out the Mofo performance at the MTV Awards in 97, in my opinion U2's greatest TV performance ever.

Jim said:
Sorry, off topic a bit but seek out the Mofo performance at the MTV Awards in 97, in my opinion U2's greatest TV performance ever.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I think the Sarajevo, Mannheim, Mexico, and Tel Aviv ones are the only better versions of MoFo other than the MTV one

:rockon: "Lookin' for the face I had before the world was made"

Back
Top Bottom