Mofo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like the Explicit mix quite a bit, I like the album version the most, I wish it had the swearing in it..
The album version is just so unlike any other song out there.

Mexico City version always gets me dancing! Nothing that wrong with the studio version though. Still sounds as good!

MOFO - a monster of a song and a great rocker - in my top 10
:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::applaud:
MOFO - a killer song and a coooooooooool song title

jacobus said:
MOFO - a monster of a song and a great rocker - in my top 10
:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::applaud:
MOFO - a killer song and a coooooooooool song title

Jacobus - whenever I see ur posts now, i'm just gonna be wincing, whilst thinking of a Prince Albert!:ohmy:

:wink:

Aardvark747 wrote:
Jacobus - whenever I see ur posts now, i'm just gonna be wincing, whilst thinking of a Prince Albert!
no worries mate, i take it as it is...and this is something i left behind three years ago. but in some ways it inspires me to a possible U2 (new) album title:
THE BRAVERY OF STANDING THE PAIN OF A PRINCE ALBERT
(this would be the the last one of the long album title trilogy);):rolleyes::silent:
definitely one of the most weirdest album titles ever

If you guys have ever heard the live versions through the mixing desk from the 97 German shows then you'll have to admit that when Bono screams "NEIN!" (German for 'no') it gives a whole new depth of the power of this track.

Danke.

U2mixer said:
If you guys have ever heard the live versions through the mixing desk from the 97 German shows then you'll have to admit that when Bono screams "NEIN!" (German for 'no') it gives a whole new depth of the power of this track.

Danke.

Thanks for lettin us know the meaning of that word!:ohmy:

:wink:

U2mixer said:

Danke.

got any MP3s you'd like to share??

blahblahblah said:

got any MP3s you'd like to share??

For you, blahblahblah and any other fan of Mofo, check out Music on the Internet in a couple of minutes.

Vielen dank U2Mixer,du hast mich mit diesem Lied sehr gefreut:wink:

Ich mag Mofo!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom