Miracle Drug's chorus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Murray

Acrobat
LYRICS ACCORDING TO ME:

There's youth in your eyes
I can feel the weight of your smile
I can't give up or I'd lose you're pride
I feel caught up
Yeah, real love is a miracle
It's a miracle drug

I listened to the beachy clip, and these seem much more accurate to me than that post a while ago containg "the full song lyrics." They also seem more original and U2-like. I know I didn't have much luck (or accuracy) with the "Love and Peace or Else" lyrics, but these seem pretty good.

i see it in your eyes
i see it when you smile
i can't let up in the wind tonight
feel the love ya givin' up
my miracle...
my miracle drug

Has anyone else listened to the beach clip very carefully and heard the tribal drums?

I think this song will strike you how really good it is when you hear the clear, full version.

I love those tribal drums:wink:

lew07 said:
i see it in your eyes
i see it when you smile
i can't let up in the wind tonight
feel the love ya givin' up
my miracle...
my miracle drug

I think I like mine more. :wink:

even without being able to hear the tribal drums and lacking in the clarity that'll come with the album version, i have fallen in love with this song. it's gonna be huge! i know it's just a crappy clip but it sounds amazing. i can't wait to hear it in its pristine glory! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I have come to accept the waves/locusts in the background as part of the song - I feel I will have a hard time listening to the song without a sound machine on in the background:wink:
I think this is going to be a very beautiful song

?? in your eyes
I see it when you smile
I can't imagine a man's surprise
to hear ?the love? ??? now
a miracle
a miracle drug

I just have to say I think this song will be my miracle drug. :bow: This feels like it is going to have a place in my heart right next to bad.

let me correct myself....this sounds more like it. (if u guys don't hear this, then you're listening to a different song)

i see it in your eyes
isee it when you smile
i can't end up in the wind tonight
Feel the love you're givin' up
the miracle
the miracle drug

MD is going to be incredible, just that guitar solo in there is enough to make it great. But anyway, I'm a little if-y about the first two lines, its that whole Lionel Richie thing.

I can't believe you can make heads or tales of this audio clip....I wouldn't even wager a guess as to what he says...for all i know, it could be Lionel Ritchie singing....or nichole ritchie...or ritchie rich:wink:

I am pretty sure my lyrics are accurate. I am almost CERTAIN that it is "i feel the weight of your smile."

I'm telling you. Listen carefully through headphones (maybe they have to be decent). The tribal drums are umistakable. This song is going to sound SO much fuller in all its glory than on that clip. And that means very good things for me because I love the clip.

Back
Top Bottom