Mini-Break

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

doctorwho

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
My TARDIS - currently located in Valparaiso, IN
Hi y'all!
wink.gif

Just a quick note to state that I won't be posting for a little while. You all are doing such an outstanding job on the charts now that I doubt you'll even miss me.
biggrin.gif

I've accepted a new position in Connecticut. I currently reside in the North Shore. As such, I will be moving (new new residence is about a 3 hour drive from my current residence).

Besides moving and quitting my current job, I'm also selling my current computer. Until my new computer arrives and I have time to set it up in my new home, I won't have internet access for a while. My estimate is that I should be back on-line (and on Interference) sometime the week of the 10th or 17th (at the latest).

I'm excited about my new job, home and computer, but dreading moving, starting all over again and taking the time to get settled. However, I know the efforts I'm making now are worthwhile.

See you all in a week or two!

Well Then Doc, we'll miss you for a few weeks, but it's for a good cause.
Congrats on the new job, and i hope you find the new comp and house to be all that you dreamed and hoped them to be (knowing computers these days though....well i won't go into that
biggrin.gif
)
And until we next see you on Interference, take care!
God Bless.
WHYWHY

Maybe I've never told you how much I appreciated coming and reading your chart data.

You will be missed and I will look forward to making fun of you when you return.

Best wishes to you and your family with your move and career. Remember to be safe and stay cool.

God Bless

Back
Top Bottom