Million Dollar Hotel-question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Who the hell gave Skinner the envelope with the hint to look under the tar of Issy's tar paintings?! :scream: You know the envelope Skinner then gives to that art seller?!

I watched the movie so often (I have to admit I fell asleep when watching it the first time :rolleyes: - but the other times I was completely awake!) but I don't get it!

No no no please don't ignore that post - just tell me who gave him the envelope and I will shut up and won't bug you any longer.

:scream: But I can't sleep anymore because I have to know who it was! :scream:

I have no idea, but a friend of mine is a massive fan of the film...I'll put the question to him and get you an answer ASAP.

DaveC said:
I have no idea, but a friend of mine is a massive fan of the film...I'll put the question to him and get you an answer ASAP.
:hug: Thank you, Edgie. :kiss: :sexywink: Don't forget it.

Ah watch that movie just to hear Bono's rendition of "Satellite of Love". Oh, and the John Lennon wannabe.

The End of Violence is a better movie. Not a great movie. But a better movie.

- z -

Zoocifer said:
Ah watch that movie just to hear Bono's rendition of "Satellite of Love". Oh, and the John Lennon wannabe.

The End of Violence is a better movie. Not a great movie. But a better movie.

- z -
Oh come on Zoocifer.....that version of Satellite in the film is crap....the version of Satellite at the Zoo TV gigs was :drool:.....

Back
Top Bottom