Midnight On-Sale Listing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
We're all eager to get the new album as soon as possible, so Interference.com is compiling a list of stores opening at midnight to sell "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb." Please add to the list any stores you know of opening at midnight on the various on-sale dates.

Many of these stores will also be holding contests and giving away promotional items for the first customers buying the album.

HMV at 333 Yonge St. in Toronto

HMV on Grafton St. in Dublin

Virgin Megastore at Picadilly in London (iPod and concert ticket giveaway as well!)

Last edited:
shit, i want promo stuff...lol...if we call a local store, will they know by now if they are having a midnight release?

I e-mailed the PR department for Virgin Megastore, asking them if there would be a midnight sale of the new album at their Times Square store. Got this response...

We do sell new releases at midnight, the 23rd is going to be a huge release day! I hope you and the other fans have a good time at the Times Square store next week! If you have someone on the West Coast you can let them know to come to the San Francisco Megastore. There will be a tribute band and the vendor will be supplying special giveaways.

So add the Virgin Megastore in Times Square, New York & the Virgin Megastore in San Francisco to the list.

Last edited:
Dallas Music Shop in Rijeka, Zagreb, Dubrovnik and Split (Croatia).
(probably many interferences will be there :wink: , I know I will)

if somebody in northern colorado wants to get theirs at an independent music store:wink: check out the finest in greeley! i just called and the guy said that they will open up at 11:30pm monday night!

i also called the virgin megastore on the 16th street mall in denver, they said that they hadn't decided yet...

i'm going to make sure HMV in Edinburgh is open at midnight....I'm going to steal a large bulldozer and crash into the store with it. ;)

Headache in a Suitcase said:
I e-mailed the PR department for Virgin Megastore, asking them if there would be a midnight sale of the new album at their Times Square store. Got this response...

So add the Virgin Megastore in Times Square, New York & the Virgin Megastore in San Francisco to the list.

tribute band and giveaways :scratch:

I posted a thread the other day about this... But if anyone has a heads-up on any midnight sales in the Santa Barbara - Ventura - Los Angeles area, I would appreciate it. (Some poeple posted about Tower and Virgin on Sunset already)

Only one week away!!!

I am giddy like a child.

I heard from a colleague (who is a former employee of Media Play but still talks to her former co-workers there) that there will be a midnight sale at the Media Play on Walden Ave. in Cheektowaga NY (Buffalo area).

All Chicago Fans! The U2 tribute Band ElevationUSA Are playing at FADO Irish Pub at 100 W. Grand Ave. in Chicago Starting at 8p.m. on Monday Nov. 22nd. This is a U2 HTDAAB Release party Sponsered by Tower Records. They will start selling the album at 11p.m., A Hour Early. Oh This is my First Post.

HEAVY LYRICS said:
All Chicago Fans! The U2 tribute Band ElevationUSA Are playing at FADO Irish Pub at 100 W. Grand Ave. in Chicago Starting at 8p.m. on Monday Nov. 22nd. This is a U2 HTDAAB Release party Sponsered by Tower Records. They will start selling the album at 11p.m., A Hour Early. Oh This is my First Post.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom