"Miami is a great song."

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AtomicBono

ONE love, blood, life
First thing my friend said after hearing Pop.

Come on, people. Let's show some love for possibly the most underrated U2 song ever.

MIAMI MY MAMMY!! :heart:

Hey The Playboy Mansion is great too, I love that song, in fact I love every song on Pop, maybe I should have just started a Pop thread...except, you know, everyone ever does those.

Okay, that's it! I've decided that Atomic Bono's the bestestttttttt Interferencer ever!

Oh and... Miami's got the coolest rhythm section ever!!! :rockon:

I noticed you use quotation marks, which writers generally use when they are being sarcastic.

i LOVE miami. always have. i was always afriad to admit it, but it's in my top 20 u2 songs. (mind you, i'm probably the only person out there that doesn't orgasm over acrobat)

AtomicBono said:
First thing my friend said after hearing Pop.

Come on, people. Let's show some love for possibly the most underrated U2 song ever.

MIAMI MY MAMMY!! :heart:
Why, yes, yes it is.

God bless this thread :O

BIG GIRL WITH A SWEET TOOTH!

Love the movies...love to walk those movie sets
Get to shoot someone in the foot
Get to smoke some cigarettes
No big deal we know the score
Just back from the video store
Got the car and the car chase
What's he got inside the case
I want a close up of that face
Here comes the car chase..................

:rockon: :drool: :rockon:

:faint:

I always liked miami.

perfect soundtrack for that weird-ass city.

good song, but no great. listen to it when im in the right mood.

love the beat, and i love the ending when Bono screams "MIAMI" and edge's guitar comes in. Has it's moments, definetly.

Never had to be sold on this song, I always thought it was great.

Which would put me in the minority on this board for sure but it wouldn't be the first time.

The Miami/Bullet combo on POPmart, along with MOFO are the highlights of that whole tour, for me anyways.

i love MIAMI a always enjoyed this song very much. esp. th popmart live version was outstanding...i also love DYFL, MOFO and THE PLAYBOY MANSION...
my mammy:drool:

I know sunshine east, sunshine west, but I know where's sunshine best- MIAMIII!!!!! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Miami on popmart :drool: Too bad it was retired after second leg...

Kickass song. The ending rocks, when the guitar comes in. And Miami marks some of Larry's greatest work. :heart:

Bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-baaaaahhhh :dance: :dance: :dance:

I used to hate Miami before I heard the live versions. Now those are kick ass. :drool: I still have difficulty listening to the album version of the song, though. Same with Mofo. I think Mofo live was 10 times the song it was on Pop.

Back
Top Bottom