Met the band?? Post pics and stories

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kiki

New Yorker
mainly in my fantasy land.....ooooo how I wish it
Im sure this has been done before, but I'm interested in knowing who's met the band and where and when. So how about sharing our pics with each other?
This is from when I met Edge and Adam last summer while I was studying at Trinity College.
33784%3B%3B923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3A4%3C%3D835%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A5%3C37692ot1lsi

33784%3B%3B923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3A4%3C%3D835%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A5%3C37753ot1lsi

if this didn't work then I'm sorry...it's Abels fault!!! she was giving me directions on how to do this!!! LMAO

Awesome!

Anyone who wishes to write up an essay about their experience meeting U2 and have pictures to prove it - please email me: carrie@interference.com, to see about getting your story published on Interference.com! :wave:

Hope to hear from you all soon!

Lizzie, i got to tell you, you look good holding a baby. I checked out #81 on your journal.

Is ANYONE else gonna post pics other than lizzie and her sheep???????????????????????

And Liz, try serta---the website for the serta mattresses, those sheep look like their sheep and i know they sell them on line because a friend of mine bought one! lol
:wave: HIIIIIIIIIIIIII KATIE!!!!

Kiki said:
Lizzie, i got to tell you, you look good holding a baby. I checked out #81 on your journal.

Is ANYONE else gonna post pics other than lizzie and her sheep???????????????????????

And Liz, try serta---the website for the serta mattresses, those sheep look like their sheep and i know they sell them on line because a friend of mine bought one! lol
:wave: HIIIIIIIIIIIIII KATIE!!!!

lol thanks :cute: :hyper:

:hmm: I looked on the serta site, and the sheep were kinda similar but not the same :shrug:

I *met* each of them outside Irving Plaza and was able to get a couple of words in with all but Bono, but have no pics to prove this. It was mostly handshakes...

Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom