MERGED ----> Who's ready for another day of K-Rock + I was caller 91 for U2's...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youtwohearts

New Yorker
Who's ready for another day of K-Rock

Here we go again. U2 CD listening party tickets on K-rock. Let's update on things we've found out.

Booker was wrong they don't have a couple of hundred tickets. They gave away 10 on Monday and 10 on Tuesday 10 maybe even 8.

Ben Harvey said that they didn't have a lot of tickets and people are being flown in from all over the country for this thing. There will be over 1,000 people.

Ben Harvey also told One4U2 that they have not decided on a place yet so this is what we are hoping to find out.

Anyone hear anything on any other stations?

I got my radio tuned in at work here and my work phone and cell phone for another day of dialing, getting it ring......only to be disconnected after about 25 rings!

AWESOME!!!

A radio station in Boston is saying the party is for 200 people.
Seems a low number though considering how many stations are giving away tix.

The last 4 times I heard a U2 song one KROCK it was a single one!

How long do they think that they can play with us like that?:mad:

Does anyone know how long they'll be giving out passes?

Re: I was caller 91 for U2's listening party

youtwohearts said:
For this radio station you need to be caller 92. I WAS 91. :sad:

At least there is room for improvement.
:scream: Poor youtwohearts!!! And you've been trying soooo hard to get qualified. :huh: Will there be other chances or was today the last day to qualify?? If not, there's still hope - you just gotta' believe, Honey!!!! :yes:

Re: I was caller 91 for U2's listening party

youtwohearts said:
For this radio station you need to be caller 92. I WAS 91. :sad:

:( :hug: :(

At least there is room for improvement.
:lol:

and another :hug:

I've forgoten , are you in the NYC tri-state area? Or trying in one of the other big city contests.

good luck thurs, fri.

aren't they doing this into the evening hours? I don't remem on the raDIO web site saying ther was a?? 7pm cut off.

Last edited:
I really rather of not have gotten through. I just so happened to have the phone on speaker and a person with me b/c I must have asked him a 100 times what number the man said. 91 he kept telling me. I started to laugh and cry at the same time. That was a first for me.

Hopefully someone on this board will win and we can find out the Secret Location :ohmy: I live in NY and will am going to the city anyway.
:yes:

Again, AGAIN I tried to call today, finally got through.

Ring…ring…ring…ring…ring…ring…ring…ring…BUSY BUSY BUSY BUSY
It doesn’t even let me get through to a person!
What the--!?
Why is--!?
I have to start coming to grips with the fact that I have shit for luck.
Jeesh!

(and the pity party begins………now)

Back
Top Bottom