MERGED-->What Happened to Ignoreland's Post?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul McGuiness saw the thread, ordered it to be cancelled, and ordered assassinations on Ignoreland and everyone who read the post, in order to preserve the airtight secrecy of the recording. Beware.

;)

EdgeVox said:
HelloAngel,
was it bs or what

Not as far as I can tell, as they have had valid info in the past. But who ever knows and I guess we'll all see when the band chooses to release more info.

At any rate, I'm going to close this thread now, as spin-offs regarding a closed/deleted thread are generally considered to warrant closing... The best we can hope for is that more information comes soon. :shrug:

I Miss Ignoreland's Post

I mean really. It was the best bit of news that I've heard in a while. It was almost as fun as Michael Griffiths' "Red Ships Of Scalla" post, but I feel a little more credible...maybe.

That post was cool. I am really excited about the new album now. I feel it will be a combo of War, JT, AB and ATYCLB. I guees being that it was asked to be removed it was either complete crap or very dead on. What do you think?

Anyone else miss Ignore's post? And what did it do to heighten your excitement for the new album Tenatively titled "Heck, I Dunno". I know I went back and listened to War right after I read that post...and Electrical Storm too!!!!

Yeah, I know and I kinda think that is cool in some weird way. I'm really looking forward to a 'rockin' album. I think the brief time we got to see Ignoreland's post was like a tornado the burst through town and wreaked some havoc.

Like a kid holding onto the belief in Santa Claus, I'm willing to believe what I think I read. "Xanax and Wine"? Whoaa!!! That could be killer!!!

Thanks Hello Angel, for not kicking me out for opening up discussion on this most taboo of subjects!!! I still owe you some articles too!!!

check out U2 new album page and check out the information from the 14th of july...(in the song titles section)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom