MERGED-->WHat channel is the React Now concert on TV?+and they played LOVE AND PEACE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:

if i could i would've... i really don't have any way of picking one up right now unless i try to borrow a friend's credit card... had some car problems last week that tapped me out until my next pay check comes.

sucks.

you have a month until the shows anyway, you'll have another chance-

this is an easy one...

november 22nd, madison square garden.

last show of the 7 date MSG stand... a year to the day of both the brooklyn bridge show and the world wide release of how to dismantle an atomic bomb.

HTDAAB was released the 23rd :wink:

Axver said:

Only in the US. 22nd everywhere else.

I'm in the US....I was at the Brooklyn Bridge show and I remember everyone around me and youtwohearts thinkng we were nuts that we knew all the songs the day before the album came out :D

how do you guys know this shit?

aahh, U2 trivia!!! I was a few people in front of you if I recall at the Brooklyn show and that my friend was said by Bono right before OOTS!

:reject:

That has got to be one of the best U2 performances ever!!!! I was determined that I wouldn't turn the channel till I got to see my guys. And once again they did not disappoint! Omg what a fucking unbelievable performance! ALL of them were just so into it! Way to go U2!!! woohoo! :rockon: :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom