MERGED-->Vertigo promo CD cover art

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
adam3000 said:
This will definitely stand out on the shelves, but yuck! This might be the first U2 album I buy brand new off of iTunes so maybe the design of the sleeves won't matter.

Stand out on the shelves? Didn't you read that it's a PROMO cover? The amount of people with this on their shelves will be very minimal and odds are it won't be the actual commercial single cover.

yeah, i don't really care what the song sounds like, but it better have a good promo poster!!!11

mikal said:
yeah, i don't really care what the song sounds like, but it better have a good promo poster!!!11

Because, of course, that determines how much other people like the song, and we know that how much one likes a song is entirely dependent upon how much the collective whole likes it.

UKTan said:
I'm not sure either, i thought it looked a bit sorta "amatuerish" (Not that I could do any better) :)

you don't have to know any better to know its sh*t. Good call, and you're not even a graphic artist. If I took this cover art to the studio everyone would laugh it out of the building.

Well considering that other promo singles have looked like this:

pr05205.jpg

This one ain't too shabby.

I can guarantee you that it won't be the same on the commercial release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom